Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day at the local dragway (Luskville, Quebec, Canada). Thanks to Cherry for all the tips and tricks. Nothing spectacular for my time (ET [email protected] MPH on my 4th run), but managed to squeeze in about 12 runs in 2 hours. Found three runs one after the other was about it, then had to cool her down for a while. Only red lighted once, best reaction time was .620.

Nice Superbee there, and a Shelby Charger, plus a whole bunch of others, some classics, some all out drag cars.

Season almost done here, so I likely won't go again until next year. Already looking forward to it. Thanks to my buddy Mitch for taking photo's while I tore up the track!

Here's a link to more photo's, I've posted some here.

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/lasseyst/Luskville Dragway Sept 22 2007/

Attachments

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
12 runs in 2 hour? Wow, that is a lot. I'd be lucky to get 5 or 6 runs in 6 hours. Gotta give the car some time to cool off. But not a bad time for your setup though.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Great day at the local dragway (Luskville, Quebec, Canada). Thanks to Cherry for all the tips and tricks. Nothing spectacular for my time (ET [email protected] MPH on my 4th run), but managed to squeeze in about 12 runs in 2 hours. Found three runs one after the other was about it, then had to cool her down for a while. Only red lighted once, best reaction time was .620.

Nice Superbee there, and a Shelby Charger, plus a whole bunch of others, some classics, some all out drag cars.

Season almost done here, so I likely won't go again until next year. Already looking forward to it. Thanks to my buddy Mitch for taking photo's while I tore up the track!

Here's a link to more photo's, I've posted some here.

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/lasseyst/Luskville Dragway Sept 22 2007/

BLACK BULLET,

I was looking over all your pictures and just looking at the one and only time slip that you posted, you had a GREAT 60 foot time but the mph was off through the 1/4. That is due most likely due to heat soak.

Make one pass and then cool off the motor for at least 30 minutes before the next pass. If you do that your times will drop and the mph will increase. Can you post or at least write your time slips in ORDER so that I can review them.

Thanks for the great write up and all the pictures.

Chuck Green

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Hey Cherry!

Here's a listing of all my runs. I took cool down breaks after # 3 and # 8
Black Bullet if you really look at your time slips especially between 3 & 4 and
8 & 9 when you did the cool downs. The ET dropped .50 between 3/4 and
dropped .30 between 8/9. The MAIN reason your Charger ran so well on run 4 was the 60 foot time. [2.006] is very very good. Now do that again and give the car a good 45 minute cool down between runs and see what happens to your ET and MPH.

Good Luck
Chuck

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.