Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody from the Carolinas! I just my first Charger about a month ago thanks to an uninsured motorist totaling my car for me. :slant: Anyways, when I started to look for a new car, many of the cars looks the same, but I found a 2010 Charger SXT with a sunroof and spoiler with the Inferno Red paint and it looks amazing! As my middle daughter says, "it looks beefy" and it is fun to drive as well. I am really glad I bought it and I look forward to adding a few modifications to it. Thanks in advance!

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Hey everybody from the Carolinas! I just my first Charger about a month ago thanks to an uninsured motorist totaling my car for me. :slant: Anyways, when I started to look for a new car, many of the cars looks the same, but I found a 2010 Charger SXT with a sunroof and spoiler with the Inferno Red paint and it looks amazing! As my middle daughter says, "it looks beefy" and it is fun to drive as well. I am really glad I bought it and I look forward to adding a few modifications to it. Thanks in advance!
Sorry about your accident but at least you got something good out of it!!

Welcome to the forums!

Anything we can do to help you, just ask us!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome from TX!! Time to get a diablosport predator and really wake up that V6. Loved what it did for my 2010 SXT.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
See sometimes good things happen from bad.

Welcome to the forum and take it from another 2010 Charger owner, you made a good choice..

Big John From NYC:beerchug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts