Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Charger. Got a sweet 2014 SRT in bright white with black top and chrome vapor rims. Without a doubt one of the nicest rides I've ever owned. I love that it has power to spare and some of the creature comforts that I can't live without. I hope to get a lot of good tips and information from this forum.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Welcome to the forum and of course, nice ride! I have the exact same one, absolutely love it and just smile so big whenever I drive her! Congrats!

I'm up in northern Cali, near Yuba City, Sacramento areas, where you at?

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida! Congrats and post some pics when you get a chance :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Yes, welcome. I had an '06 SRT8 Charger and although less hp than your 2014, it was a blast and I have missed it very much. Happy to say I am taking delivery of a 2014 V8 Charger Police Package in the next few days. 2WD, Bright White, hub caps, spotlight delete.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento County.

·
Vendor
10,365 Posts
Just picked up my first Charger. Got a sweet 2014 SRT in bright white with black top and chrome vapor rims. Without a doubt one of the nicest rides I've ever owned. I love that it has power to spare and some of the creature comforts that I can't live without. I hope to get a lot of good tips and information from this forum.
Glad to have you here! Nice car.....better when you can add some pictures!! LOL.

Remember we make a great 5w40 QuantumBlue HP competition Formula combined with a QuantumBlue Ultra HP White Oil Filter + ACES IV will make your SRT8 Rock even more and you can get 10k miles out of the oil change while protecting it better!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Big John From New York City

1 - 9 of 9 Posts