Registered
56 Posts
Dyno/Track numbers and pictures please

Video and/or audio clips would be a plus

Watching this topic!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
the price you paid 4 the blower you mite as well bought a srt-8 charger and got all the other goodies that comes with it and you still would have about the same hp and a warrenty to boot.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
uhmmmm, no, much more horsepower than a stock SRT8

·
Registered
352 Posts
That Blower With About 8 Psi Will Give You About 80 To 100 Hp So That Puts You At420 To 440 And You Have No Warrenty At All From Chrysler And You Lose All The Srt-8 Stuff.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, don't give a **** about warranty, and I promise, bet my car, the numbers will be over 440

·
Registered
352 Posts
the only way your going to get hp is up the blower boost and i doubt where you can go above 8 lb psi if that with a 9.6 to 1 compression ratio. think about it. it really all depends how close the block deck heights are and how close the head ccs are to there blueprints from the factory to determine what your real compression ratio is. i do wish you the best of luck tho.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We plan on building a new bottom end here in a couple months, we don't buy cars for warranty, we buy them to play with them and play with them to their extremes

·
Registered
832 Posts
needasrt4 said:
Ok, don't give a **** about warranty, and I promise, bet my car, the numbers will be over 440

Thank you! i'm gonna srap my warranty the second i get mine

·
Registered
352 Posts
i didnt no you bought the car to do a project with i thought it was your daily driver. well i hope the best to you and good luck with the project.

·
Banned
591 Posts
In NO TIME there will be heads (AFR,DART,BRODIX etc) for new HEMI and dished pistons,rods,stroker cranks,cams etc. I wanna see what a new Hemi will pull with 8.0:1 CR and 20psi..
With my DSM I can run 20 psi on 94 octane pump gas, stock longblock..TUNED.
Centrifugal blowers are cool..but I'd rather a turbo set up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts