Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, Space City LX had our monthly M&G. Our host, Armadillo, came up to me and said we had every color of the Charger SRT, in attendance. I looked around and sure enough. The first photo of all the colors offered in the Charger SRT models. Enjoy!!!

Brilliant Black, Inferno Red, Detonator Yellow, Plum Crazy, Bright Silver, Tor-Red

Looking back at the rest of the M&G.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
great lookin pic. sorry I missed it guys. My brother flew in from mass and suprised us so I couldn't make it..:( it was great getting to see my bro though. I will try to make the next one though for sure.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
thats a frikin meet and greet right there... wow, looks amazing guys... i will try and photoshop out that post when I can.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Damn you beat us northerners to it. Nice! Still missing one color though:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
great lookin pic. sorry I missed it guys. My brother flew in from mass and suprised us so I couldn't make it..:( it was great getting to see my bro though. I will try to make the next one though for sure.
Where about in Mass does your brother live?? you should tell him to come out to a New England meet and Greet! Make sure you let us know if you come up this way, would be great to have you join us

Nice M&G?? What were you guys in?? Abandoned mall or something??

Tom

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Where about in Mass does your brother live?? you should tell him to come out to a New England meet and Greet! Make sure you let us know if you come up this way, would be great to have you join us

Nice M&G?? What were you guys in?? Abandoned mall or something??

Tom
he is in woostah(i know that is not how you spell it but that is how I am told you say it and i can't spell it.) I would love to hit up a Meet and greet when I'm up there.

They are in Armadillo's indoor mall. it's pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Worcester

And you pronounced it correctly, Boston accent and all!! lol

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Tom, not abondon at all, we set aside 30000 sq ft for events, Pro wrestling, car shows, health fairs, and of course LX meet & Greets.
thats cool, i need to invest in some warehouse space so we can do indoor m&gs in the constant changing New England weather!! Nothing indoors like that up here

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
those pics are awesome! the plum crazy sure does look blueish. i really like it like that. is'nt it more purple in person?? great post!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
really, which one in SRT8 Charger???
The very first retail SRT8 was a GoManGo. Only 2 produced and one was setup as a rally car.
Both myself and another member inquired into buying it. I offered 50k and the other member I think offered 55k but they were stuborn and then ended up selling at Barrett-Jackson for 47.5k (dumb ****s). Still can't believe that one. Had official letter as the first and signed by the DCX big wigs on the letter.

·
Registered
689 Posts
That is a great group of cars.
Do the Plum Crazy SRT's come with the flat black spoiler like that or color matched? I noticed it is the only one in the pics without a colormatched spoiler.

·
Registered
271 Posts
That is a great group of cars.
Do the Plum Crazy SRT's come with the flat black spoiler like that or color matched? I noticed it is the only one in the pics without a colormatched spoiler.
Flat black spoiler and grill.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The very first retail SRT8 was a GoManGo. Only 2 produced and one was setup as a rally car.
Both myself and another member inquired into buying it. I offered 50k and the other member I think offered 55k but they were stuborn and then ended up selling at Barrett-Jackson for 47.5k (dumb ****s). Still can't believe that one. Had official letter as the first and signed by the DCX big wigs on the letter.
well crap, now I feel incomplete (j/k):eek: , yes that one since there were only 2, and 1 for sale, was excluded, and regarding you buying that one (don't tell anyone I said this but I think our Plums are much better looking):ninja:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Looks great! I am probably moving back to Houston this time next year (Katy), I grew up in Kingwood and can't wait to meet some new LXers back on the home turf!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
looks sick bro . good ****

1 - 20 of 31 Posts