Charger Forums banner

First one here......i think

6K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  majikman 
#1 ·
Well, im the first one here! If anyone lives in hawaii, drop me a PM!

John

#3 ·
So hawaii is a part of the pacific northwest......or does it belong somwhere else?

John

#5 ·
Damn, then i guess were not a part of the united states.

Still, damn shipping for performance parts, or damn near anything rips you off!

John

#8 ·
Oak Harbor WA reporting in!!!

Okay, I pick it up tomorrow... I can't sleep... Just rolled off the truck and had to be PDI'ed (safety inspection, fuses put in, ect.) My wife LET me have the charger after she bought one of the new Durangos instead of me getting a new truck. Didn't plan on buying one that day but after I took one for a spin... well... SOLD!

#15 ·
I am from Portland. I have had my R/T since June. I have scene exactly four other chargers since I bought mine, not counting at dealers. Doesn't seem like the car is catching on here, new mustangs every where.

#17 ·
Howdy! I've ordered an SRT8 on September 8th and am patiently (not!) waiting for it to arrive. Suppossed to be around Jan 1st, but who knows. When it does come it will be in Inferno red, all three option groups and a moonroof. If anyone here in the Northwest gets an SRT8- or even sees one- then please let me know!

Bob

#19 ·
I was stationed in Sasebo Japan a while back... Jarhead or Squid? Squid here... of course it counts!

-SEATTLE- I think there's one up north of you in Mt Vernon at a place called Karmart... HOWEVER... Look out for these guys... the mark up is CRAZY!!!!

#22 ·
Hi !

I just joined the site. I am here in Albany-Salem Oregon... just purchased a Mango 2006 Charger RT Daytona...... love it !!!! :)

Craig

#23 ·
Hello, I am in the Everett area, and just ordered a black R/T with the R & T Package. I searched all the local dealers, and nobody has a charger with the R&T package? What's with that? Anyone have a clue how long it takes to get one from a order? I keep hearing 90 days, but I think that is a pipe dream........

#24 ·
nbjczk71 said:
Hello, I am in the Everett area, and just ordered a black R/T with the R & T Package. I searched all the local dealers, and nobody has a charger with the R&T package? What's with that? Anyone have a clue how long it takes to get one from a order? I keep hearing 90 days, but I think that is a pipe dream........
Here's an R/T w/RT not too far from you --

http://www.pierredodge.com/vehicle....=new&filter=(Inventory.Model LIKE 'Charger%')

http://www.pierredodge.com/Browse.aspx?brw=new&filter=(Inventory.Model LIKE 'Charger%')

#25 ·
Hey to all you Northwesterners!

I'm from Seattle (West Seattle) and been having fun with my BLack SXT since I got it on the 16th of October.

I bought mine from BBC Dodge in Burien. They seem to have a good selection. Looked like mostly SRT's and R/T's.

I'm looking forward to comparing notes and swapping stories about the car we all love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.