Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, im the first one here! If anyone lives in hawaii, drop me a PM!

John

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So hawaii is a part of the pacific northwest......or does it belong somwhere else?

John

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, then i guess were not a part of the united states.

Still, damn shipping for performance parts, or damn near anything rips you off!

John

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm here from Walla Walla, Washington. Just watching the wheat and wine grapes grow while waiting for my R?T.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oak Harbor WA reporting in!!!

Okay, I pick it up tomorrow... I can't sleep... Just rolled off the truck and had to be PDI'ed (safety inspection, fuses put in, ect.) My wife LET me have the charger after she bought one of the new Durangos instead of me getting a new truck. Didn't plan on buying one that day but after I took one for a spin... well... SOLD!

·
Registered
98 Posts
picked up and in the driveway now... funny when you buy a regular car you're kind of embarrased when you pass by somebody that has the same car, now i'll be happy to see another Go ManGO orange daytona... BTW, mine is #1359...

·
Banned
91 Posts
Hello fellow Charger owners.... I live in Port Orchard. Just picked up mine on the 9th of October. Only an SXT, but still very enjoyable.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am from Portland. I have had my R/T since June. I have scene exactly four other chargers since I bought mine, not counting at dealers. Doesn't seem like the car is catching on here, new mustangs every where.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I hear you about the mustangs... even though i haven't seen many chargers in my neck of the woods. We're infested with mustangs here...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Howdy! I've ordered an SRT8 on September 8th and am patiently (not!) waiting for it to arrive. Suppossed to be around Jan 1st, but who knows. When it does come it will be in Inferno red, all three option groups and a moonroof. If anyone here in the Northwest gets an SRT8- or even sees one- then please let me know!

Bob

·
Registered
186 Posts
uh...iam in japan does that count? lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was stationed in Sasebo Japan a while back... Jarhead or Squid? Squid here... of course it counts!

-SEATTLE- I think there's one up north of you in Mt Vernon at a place called Karmart... HOWEVER... Look out for these guys... the mark up is CRAZY!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks infalablejedfor that update. I'm suppossed to be getting mine for $1000 over MSRP, so that should be around $44K.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts