Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that the time has come to get a new car with a GREAT Warranty. If you think it is crazy for a 23 year old to get the 2008 Charger R/T with Road and track package on it, you don't know how long I've served my country for this. I think in the long run, it was a good deal. I hope to be a regular around here to meet fellow proud charger owners like myself.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
congrats on the purchase!! please do post some pics when ever you get hem :)
btw its not crazy for a 23 year old to get a car.. i was 22 when i baught my 07 r/t with r&t :D.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the site. You picked a great car. The Road and Track package is awsome especially if you like the sport seats and spoiler and other upgrades but dont want the black decals that go with the daytona. Again welcome and enjoy all the info on here. If it aint on here, it aint anywhere.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Congrats!
My Daytona was my first new car as well :) Feels sweet huh!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Congrats! I was a young 24 when I bought my R/T. Hell we have 17 year old kids getting Super Bee's.

You've surely earned yourself a large displacement RWD V8!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I thought that the time has come to get a new car with a GREAT Warranty. If you think it is crazy for a 23 year old to get the 2008 Charger R/T with Road and track package on it, you don't know how long I've served my country for this. I think in the long run, it was a good deal. I hope to be a regular around here to meet fellow proud charger owners like myself.

I was 23 when I bought my new 06. If you work hard you need to play hard. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
140 Posts
:monster: Welcome from Jersey.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome 2008 . Enjoy the ride .

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
congrats i was 20 when i got my 06 charger rt and it is fun. I know i speak for all of us here in thanking you for serving this country

1 - 20 of 24 Posts