Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my first look at a charger the other day and all I could think was WOW! This car is big. Very true to the original form the car is larger than it looked in pictures. My wife thinks it's too massive, but I like it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome to the club! :headbang: :headbang:

It's large size was one of the reasons I got it. Should have no problem hauling around all my stuff and my friends :D

:cool:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello!

My name is John and I’m a Marketing representative from the Dodge Information Center. It’s great to see interest for the all new Dodge Charger. I was wondering if you’d mind if I joined this conversation. I have some insight on this vehicle and might answer some of your questions.

Let me know if this will be okay.

Thanks,

John B.
Marketing Representative – Dodge Information Center
1-800-4-ADODGE / 1-800-423-6343
[email protected]
www.Dodge.com

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’m glad to hear the positive feedback thegreep, have you had an opportunity to take one out for a test drive yet? If so, let me know what you think. Positive and negative comments are duely noted and much appreciated.

JSA 007, glad to hear that you’re enjoying your new purchase. Let me ask you a question… What do you like most on your Dodge Charger?

Again, if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to post them! I’ll try my best to post/respond in a timely manner.

Thanks again,

John B.
[email protected]
www.Dodge.com

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yeah, here's a challenge for you:) We're all dying for some real data on the rear end. We know the ratios, of course, but is there any other data available. Supplier, type, any kind of limited slip mechanism? For all three models, V6,V8, and SRT (I know the SRT is still a V8, but we know it's got a different rear setup

·
Registered
662 Posts
DodgeInfoCenter said:
JSA 007, glad to hear that you’re enjoying your new purchase. Let me ask you a question… What do you like most on your Dodge Charger?
I have to say I like to aggressive front end looks the most. And then the curve over the rear wheels is cool too. After seeing the Charger all other sedans look plain and flat. This one really stands out! :rockon:

Of course I can't forget to mention all the torque the HEMI serves up! I just love torque :D :headbang:

:cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I loved the fact that it is a complete car. Its a sports car with extras. I was going to get a GTO, but you get more for your money when buying a Charger. Almost forgot.... its got a Hemi.

edward

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello GLHS837,

Those questions you posted were quite a challenge!!! However, I do not possess a technical guide to answer them. Technical information on the rear end setups for the 2006 Dodge Charger would have to be referred to your local Dodge dealership. I have looked into limited slip for you, and it doesn’t appear that any type of limited slip is offered, as our Electronic Stability Program does a much better job of keeping your car pointed where you want it to go.

Going forth, there has not been any official information geared towards your questions on the Dodge Charger SRT-8 at this time, so I can’t comment on how its rear end will differ from the others.

Sorry I couldn’t provide you with anymore information, but if anyone has any other questions, comments or concerns please feel free to post.

Thanks again,

John B.
[email protected]
www.Dodge.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts