Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I thought I would post my first kill here. A buddy from work who has an all stock 07 Mustang GT and I decided to see what the cars would do and went out of town aways to run them.

His car is an automatic with nothing done to it other than tinting the windows.

My car is an 08 RT R&T Charger with a CAI and exhaust.

First run I took the go and beat him by a half a car. I spun very little, got excited and stalled my car to high and he said he didn't spin at all other than a small chirp.

Second run was just about the same except he said he was losing me and was by my 1/4 panel.

Third run I ran away from him and beat him by 5 cars as he went up in smoke. He said my car on the top end really moved and I would start to pull on him.

We felt that we pushed out luck enough on that street and decided to call it a night.

He gained some respect for the "Family car" as he puts it.

Robert

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Always good to see dead ponies, lol. But I'm surprised, I mean his tinted windows give him 20-30 HP on ya.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
good murder man, You are def a better driver than him :rockon:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Good kill, and the est thing was, not TOO much gloating. lol
The BAD news is that if doesnt want to lose to you anymore, it wont cost him much to mod the the point where it will be prohibitively expensive for you to keep up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good kill, and the est thing was, not TOO much gloating. lol
The BAD news is that if doesnt want to lose to you anymore, it wont cost him much to mod the the point where it will be prohibitively expensive for you to keep up.
I know he is already talking about a CAI and exhuast. Those two mods will probably put him around me. I won't mod this car anymore:dead:, but I still have my 67 Firebird that he will never beat with out major money and modifications.

Robert

·
Registered
381 Posts
I know he is already talking about a CAI and exhuast. Those two mods will probably put him around me. I won't mod this car anymore:dead:, but I still have my 67 Firebird that he will never beat with out major money and modifications.

Robert
Good kill.
What kind of exhuast do you have?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good kill.
What kind of exhuast do you have?
Whatever the performance exhuast that the dealer sells. It has Mopar written on it. I wanted everything to be covered by the warranty so I bought it all there. I know I paid a premium, but I was playing it safe.

Robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts