Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've had my charger for about a month now and I've just kinda been lurkin' the forums for a while. I'll post some pics of the ride soon, as I think my Charger may differ from yours with it's pinstripe on the side. I didn't like it when I first got it, but I was sick of waiting around for my car so I took it and now love it.

Anyways... my buddy has a new Cadillac STS... Northstar V8... kept saying it would smoke the Charge. The kid knows very little about cars, so I went online and did a little research. The two cars were within a couple tenths of each other in the 1/4 mile, Charger having the advantage of course. So I talk to him last night and tell him we should line the cars up. Of course he jumps on the opportunity. So we go off to this empty half mile long country road and line em up. First run winner = Charger :happy: Second run winner = Charger :happy:

With alllllllll the smack he talked, he couldn't believe his "Northstar V8" and his "magnetic suspension" lost. We took it to about 80 at most, and his front end was a bit behind my back end so, I beat him for sure. Boy, if you could only see the look on his face :cry:

The best part about it? A free pack of cigarettes went to the winner :wink:

·
Registered
608 Posts
GOTTA love it, and what is the cost of the caddy to the charger hehe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts