Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Raleigh, NC, I might have been the very first charger owner in the area. My Red R/T has been working great for over a month now... Tinted windows go on Friday morning!!

My Bro, Maneval69, and I have had lots of fun playing with our LX cars and talking about things to "DO" to them... (he has a 05 Magnum R/T)

Chime in Southerners!

·
Registered
36 Posts
RadarmagneT said:
Here in Raleigh, NC, I might have been the very first charger owner in the area. My Red R/T has been working great for over a month now... Tinted windows go on Friday morning!!
I'm in Southeastern Virginia. More specifically Carrollton (Isle of Wight).

I've had my RT since Friday and my windows are already tinted :p

dale

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have had my SXT since May 28. It was the first Charger delivered to my dealer in Melbourne, FL. Tinted the windows the following Saturday (which made the Bright Silver Metallic even more cool :cool: ) Can't wait to find out how much the MOPAR dual exhaust for the SXT will run :rockon:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
When I bought my Charger in Commerce, GA, there were only 1800 in circulation. It was the first in the NorthEast part of Georgia where I live. Got the windows tinted with 20% 2 days after the purchase.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bought mine on Memorial day one of the first twelve in this area (Norfolk Chesapeake Va Bch). I love my R/T and have 2700 miles on it already.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Picked ours up May 10th in Columbus, GA. Had 22" Wheels on it and lowered May 11th, aftermarket HID installed, Air Raid intake & windows tinted May 12th, Katzkin two-tone leather interior May 13th, headers in Indiana May 18th, Supercharger in California for last couple weeks, expected return delivery July 12th.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
dale said:
I'm in Southeastern Virginia. More specifically Carrollton (Isle of Wight).

I've had my RT since Friday and my windows are already tinted :p

dale
Tint goes on my black SXT today! :happy:

Dale, where did you pick up your Charger?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I haven't dealt with Oyster Point, and I don't think that I will any time soon.

If you need anything else dealer-wise, go see First Team (ask for Rene in sales). The guys and gals up there have been awesome! I can't wait 'til they get some info on accessories. I going by there tomorrow to have my car detailed (they owe me a free one :happy: ), and I'll ask them again about the accessories.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Compared to the other regions postings, either we southeasterner's really jumped up to get Chargers, or we rule this board!
:happy:

Rockin!

Now there is a BLACK R/T around my area somewhere(southern states Dodge sold it)... I've only seen it once and he was looking down and missed me entirely!

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I've seen two other Chargers on the roads in Hampton (where I live) and VA Beach (where I work)...a cool vanilla one and a red one. With so few Chargers on the road, people still strain to see what I'm driving, and I just LOVE the looks my car gets. I just had the windows tinted and it looks even sweeter! I can't wait to get a dual exhaust and to upgrade the intake (K&N kit? ... Mopar kit?).

MAN I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :cool: :rockon:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've had mine since the last week of April and I've only seen one other (red) Charger. Surprisingly I think it just lives down the road from me in the next subdivision.

Acworth, GA.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You mean, last week of May right??

This was May 31st.
NeedHP said:
Congrats! I picked up my black R/T six days ago and I am absolutely loving it. I've finally just gotten past the break-in milage and now its even better. Too bad its raining all week here.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Right on. Thanks for the flash back :) Sorry about that. I was thinking April sounded a little too early.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm still waiting on GoMangos to sell out so I can place my actual order on a Top Banana Daytona. I was checking with local dealerships the first week of May to see when they expected to get them. Not suprisingly most dealerships hadn't even gotten in a regular Charger yet and had most had little to no idea about the Charger Daytonas (One place tried to tell me about the Daytona edition pickup).

Well I have my name on a couple of lists and will be ordering one as soon as I can. Though by the looks of things it may be Oct or so before I get it. Still I wait on and am happy and a little jealous of you others who already have yours.

BTW way I'm just NE of Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
RadarmagneT said:

My Bro, Maneval69, and I have had lots of fun playing with our LX cars and talking about things to "DO" to them... (he has a 05 Magnum R/T)

Chime in Southerners!
I bought my Magnesium R/T on May 18th. I just want to know if the owner of my dealership was full of crap when he told me I was the first owner in North Carolina. I am from Craven County if you bought yours before me I am just curios not trying to brag or oust anyone we are all proud to be owners. :confused:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ANTMAG06 said:
I bought my Magnesium R/T on May 18th. I just want to know if the owner of my dealership was full of crap when he told me I was the first owner in North Carolina.
Got mine on the 20th, so you might have been...

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Anyone in the VA/Northern NC area (probably best if you are in, or close to, the Hampton Roads, VA area) with car club experience who would be willing to help me start up a club?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just put my deposit on a Daytona yesterday, got the order sheet from the dealer faxed to me and it is showing a ship date to them of 7/22 but they are still waiting for a firm delivery date - guessing it is still sitting in a lot at the factory waiting to be loaded for the train ride down here. Still should have it within 3 weeks.

I called multiple dealers and had two even tell me that they weren't even making the Daytona's yet :embarrese DUH!! Had my name on a waiting list at Gulf Coast Dodge in Ft. Myers but they are not expecting their 3 units in for another 8-14 weeks - they are still in build status. Called down to Naples Dodge and their 3 units are out of build and being scheduled for delivery so that's where my deposit went - last one available out of the three so I was lucky I didn't have to wait on the one's coming in for Gulf Coast Dodge.

So I have the build/option/order sheet, my vin and the status is showing "JB" and not sure if that is the current status or what, but it shows that estimated ship date was the 22nd so playing the shipping waiting game now I guess. All I know is that it is built, finished and waiting to make it down here. I CANNOT WAIT!! :rockon:

Anyone know of anyone in Florida that has taken delivery of a Daytona yet?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts