Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok you I got my cat less mids on WOOT

First impressions:

* Product: was awesome very well built. The fitment was perfect they went up high and tight. anyone can do this. I was even able to get my X pipe pretty far away from the cross bar.

* Sound: Louder crisper and a little raspy but I love it so far. I wasn't able to get the mds on well cause I kept my foot buried lol . I ll have more on that after sema

* Power less like a lil less lowend but I usually have a hard time spinning my 22's off the line by just mashing it. this time the tires went up in smoke

So far no CEL s but I only drover her about 15 miles Ill have some dyno pulls after vegas

·
Registered
507 Posts
what was your previous setup? headers? Hi flows?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep all 02s are plugged in when my diablo shows up Ill disable them. The check engine light finally showed up tonight but man it changed its tone the car is is a rocket on the freeway deffenatly picked up some mid to top end power.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok Ive been driving the car around vegas and man shes got some more ponies more torque down low Im spinning the 22's with out a problem and fishtailing it. the sound is louder for sure Im setting off car alarms in the garages where I really didnt before it is louder in the cab But the power makes up for it in my mind.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Yo Hemi, you still in town? If so I'd like to check it out tomorrow. I know a great BBQ place if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah still here Im going with luke tomorrow to sema during the day then I dont know what is going on here s my cell 858-248-5434

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Not Luke who installs cams from Michigan right? LOL
I am working on getting a pass for SEMA. I'll give ya a call regardless. Love to see your ride.
Jack

·
Registered
616 Posts
What catback are you running Hemi charger?? These sure did wake up my Loud Mouths

·
Registered
581 Posts
Whats The Word On The Dyno Results? Im Supprised I Didnt See U Crusing Around!

Did U Do Any After Parties?

·
Registered
934 Posts
How are these catless pipes emission legal? Aren't the laws in Cali more strict?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have the jba cat back and jba headers. How are you liking them?
I like the quality of the product and its price tag.. I have only driven about 20 miles with them installed, as far as SOTP I feel a bit more torque off the line but that maybe be the aggressive exhaust note tricking me.
These catless mids coupled with my SLP Loudmouth catback has made me consider changing out the reso's on the LM1 catback for the LM2 just to tone it down a bit.. All in all I am happy with my purchase....

How are these catless pipes emission legal? Aren't the laws in Cali more strict?
They arent legal period.. Those of us that live in not emission testing States are the lucky ones.. Everyone else is taking a gamble IMO.. Although it is not like you get inspected every year... do you??

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the quality of the product and its price tag.. I have only driven about 20 miles with them installed, as far as SOTP I feel a bit more torque off the line but that maybe be the aggressive exhaust note tricking me.
These catless mids coupled with my SLP Loudmouth catback has made me consider changing out the reso's on the LM1 catback for the LM2 just to tone it down a bit.. All in all I am happy with my purchase....

no there is some more torque before I could barely spin the 22's now it isnt that hard at all. then I got the diablo and wow lol

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
thanks for the write up!! i'm really thinking about getting these.

just a couple questions:
do these bolt up to the stock exhaust manifold? or do i have to have jba shorties for it to work?

and how long did the install take?

and you have an rt right?

·
Registered
616 Posts
No you dont have to have aftermarket headers for these mid-pipes.. They bolt right up to your factory setup and fit like OEM.. The install took me and a buddy all of 30 minutes with the help of his lift.. All you are doing is swapping out the OEM catted mid's for these and it is a very simple install..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts