Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is along with the Sublime version we recently did. Stii to come is our Daytona Yellow with Black lips.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
DUDE!!!!!!!!! that is KILLER!!!! WAY BETTER THAN THE SUBLIME imo!! (no offense). wowowowowowowowow!!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
That looks awesome!!!!! Can you guys do GMG centers but leave the lips chrome? you can PM me or post a price.Thanks.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
the sublime is just toooooooo loud imo. The car itself doesn't need to be any louder lol. the plum however is very subtle imo

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Your work is outstanding!!!!! But I said it in the sublime thread, and I will say it in the PC thread. WE NEED TO SEE THEM ON THE CAR, SOMEONE BUY THESE PLEASE YOUR CAR WILL BE HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!! Again outstanding work my friend!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your work is outstanding!!!!! But I said it in the sublime thread, and I will say it in the PC thread. WE NEED TO SEE THEM ON THE CAR, SOMEONE BUY THESE PLEASE YOUR CAR WILL BE HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!! Again outstanding work my friend!
The Plums have already been purchased, so I'm sure you'll see the mounted photos soon. I see someone has already asked about leaving the lips chrome. I don't recommend do this to a chrome Foose, the reason being there really is no way to properly prep the wheel where the paint and chrome meet. MHT also has discontinued the painted Nitrous with the polished stainless lips. The new style Foose will only have a machined lip, which doesn't matter to me since we paint them anyways.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I cant wait to see the pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts