Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Dodge Charger goes for $75K

We told you about Dodge auctioning off the very first Dodge Charger to roll off the production line a few weeks back, but because of the auto show madness it slipped our mind. The car sold for an amazing $75,100 Friday on eBay. But that figure includes the NASCAR shell that was part of the official introduction at the Detroit Auto Show and a trip for two to see the NASCAR race at Darlington Raceway. It seems Chrysler can do no wrong these days. They’re taking the momentum the 300C gave them and follow it with big promotions like this.

Posted Feb 13, 2005, 11:34 PM ET by David Thomas
Related entries: Detroit Auto Show, Sedans/Saloons

Via: http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000357031528/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya, if I did it wouldn't be on a charger or a 300C. It would be on a E55 AMG! LOL :D

On a side note I heard when the first PT Crusier came out the city of New York bought 3 of the first ones to use in some parade for 60k a piece

·
Registered
1 Posts
First300COwner said:
Ya, if I did it wouldn't be on a charger or a 300C. It would be on a E55 AMG! LOL :D

On a side note I heard when the first PT Crusier came out the city of New York bought 3 of the first ones to use in some parade for 60k a piece
The winner is a Chrysler employee working at a stamping plant in Ohio.....
There is another Chrysler employee(at the same plant) that got a Dodge Intrepid that was painted and decaled like Bill Elliotts NASCAR back when Dodge first came back to NASCAR....
I think he got it from somebody that won it off EBAY for 25 or 30 grand.

P.S. I will be one of the first 300 to buy the Firepower SRT8....Bet on that!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts