Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealers don't seem to know, anyone with any ideas on when we will see these beasts????

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I recieved an email from DCX yesterday. Figure on seeing the release the first part of November. The unveiling of the car will be Oct 19 to the dealers and I would imagine they will ship out right after.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
threeputt said:
Dealers don't seem to know, anyone with any ideas on when we will see these beasts????
I was told by my dealer to expect delivery in mid to late November. But also said that is "subject to change at any time". :neutral:

I'd love to see them start arriving at the dealers in late October as stated in previous post... just don't want to get my hopes too high.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have the vin number on the first one, but have had the Magnum SRT8 vin number for almost two months now.

By the way, we have not sold either one, and will not be adding in a $3000 additional dealer profit.....

Doug

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
justaskdoug said:
We have the vin number on the first one, but have had the Magnum SRT8 vin number for almost two months now.

By the way, we have not sold either one, and will not be adding in a $3000 additional dealer profit.....
I got my VIN the day after I put down the deposit on the original allocation unit. (1 of 2 they ordered)

The dealer had a Magnum SRT-8 that I test drove... very nice. Apparently there is no problem getting a Magnum SRT-8 since they had that one for a few weeks and still no buyer.

Glad to hear no markup over MSRP. What city/dealership?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts