Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Don't be nervous! You'll do just fine! And get your butt off the car!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
HIDs in the fogs as well? nice. and dude, college is like the scariest and most fun thing ever. just remember, dorms are breeding grounds for things that are hard to get rid of *hint hint* :lol:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
nice bro, and don't be nervous about college, I'm in my 3rd year and it is WAY fun!!!! what school are you going to?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Enjoy it while it lasts. I just got out and I want to go back.

·
Registered
689 Posts
College is not really anything to be nervous about, just make sure you do not slack off too much. I am a Senior now at a very large school (N.C. State). One thing I must point out is that you will learn not to dress up with jeans, new shoes, jewerly, etc. and just were comfortable clothes.
Basketball shorts and a t-shirt is normal attire.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
lucky, I just started at BC... I'm not taking my boy over til senior year probably...

where do you go to school?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey bro- nice ride by the way. I'm an incoming junior in college and trust me, people will know you as the guy who has the "nice charger" lol. nice rims and hids in the fogs, good start.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
College is pretty fun...Just wish I had my car here!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
No you don't... 99% of college students have no respect for cars
good point..heck i'd probably keep it garaged and just drive it on the weekends or somethin

·
Registered
302 Posts
i just got mine two weeks ago and this is my last year at Baylor. ive been trying to hide her from every one else. Most of the kids here have no respect for anything bc there rich parents never tought them the value of a dollar. luckily i do but i hope my car is lucky enough to make it through the year.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
bro i just started college to its not bad ITS ****ING AWSOMEEE OMG SO MUCH TITTYS WOW LOL

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
get your butt off the car and get your hand out of your crotch, its not going anywhere.

most of all just relax, college can smell weakness, arrogance and posin, it will consume you and will eat it up if you arent focused.

Good Luck

1 - 20 of 24 Posts