Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I started at 8am this morning and finished at 1pm doing a full exterior detail. I used the wcw to get any dust/dirt off first then I clayed for the first time ever followed my SHR-REVIVE(by hand) then a wipe down with a new MF towell. I layed a good thick coat of buttery wax and finished up with the windows, rims, tires/shaker with VRT.

here is the before/after pic from the same'ish angle

before adams

after adams

Im sold for life on adams products.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Damn thats a big difference! Good Job, i thought it would take you longer.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno 5hrs for just the exterior dosent seem rushed to me.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If my paint was worse it coukd have taken alot longer. I dident have any swirled spots just micro scratching and water spots.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Great work nonetheless, i need to buy some adam detail kit but currently looking into getting a nice camera.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm using my my brothers rebel he forgot ;)

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's amazing what I used to think was clean it nothing compared to this.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Good job. I love Adam's products.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
its definitely cleaner....but the sun is shining off the garage door in the 2nd pic as opposed to the original pic which in turn is giving the car that "pop" visual...lol!!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's brighter out in the 2nd pic but it's still miles above the shine I got with OTC meguires stuff.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
o i believe you!!! I'm waiting to order some Adams myself and the orbital buffer. Dont think I'll get it before it gets real cold so I may have to wait till spring!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My fiancé said she would buy me a pc after seeing me dripping sweat trying to polish by hand in direct sun for 5 hrs lol. Really tho my right arm is extreamly sore right now.

·
Registered
794 Posts
My fiancé said she would buy me a pc after seeing me dripping sweat trying to polish by hand in direct sun for 5 hrs lol. Really tho my right arm is extreamly sore right now.
Get a Porter Cable polisher and you'll never polish/wax by hand again. (OK maybe for small areas you will :D) It will take you half the time, and if you think the reults are good now, wait until you use the machine. :eek:hyeah:

And she looks great. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks great!!!! Now lets hope for no rain!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Will you wash my car for a 24 pack?

haha JK, dude your car is flawless, I wish i could say the same about mine lol

Btw not to jack your thread but is there any Beers you would recommend right now, im tired of drinking the same old beer and I know you know beer pretty well like me.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Blue moon is pretty dam good citrus flavor too it.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Blue moon is pretty dam good citrus flavor too it.
That is a damn good one, I had that last week. I tryed this scottish beer called Old Chub this weekend and it was pretty good, it definately kicked me in the nuts, its strong have you heard of it?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts