·
Registered
4,616 Posts
I think I found my long lost grandma

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Love 1911s, I have 5 of them, ranging from Rock island, to Colt, to a Les Baer. Also I carry a S&W Performance center Shield in .45acp. (Guess what round in my favorite) lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Colt 1911 I carried in 'Nam that I still have and carry w/ permit.
Love 1911s, I have 5 of them, ranging from Rock island, to Colt, to a Les Baer. Also I carry a S&W Performance center Shield in .45acp. (Guess what round in my favorite) lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just submitted my order for the Walther Q4 Steel Frame IOP Optic Ready 9mm. Delivery takes about 12 weeks to an FFL holder which can be a gun store if they are willing to place the order on your behalf you do not have an FFL.

Special LE pricing is available for orders till 26/1/2020. If there are any honorably discharged vets or retired military interested you are eligible too.

NEW - Q4 STEEL FRAME IOP – www.waltherarms.com

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just submitted my order for the Walther Q4 Steel Frame IOP Optic Ready 9mm. Delivery takes about 12 weeks to an FFL holder which can be a gun store if they are willing to place the order on your behalf you do not have an FFL.

Special LE pricing is available for orders till 26/1/2020. If there are any honorably discharged vets or retired military interested you are eligible too.

NEW - Q4 STEEL FRAME IOP – www.waltherarms.com
I use Cheaper than dirt. 2 week delivery to FFL

721 - 731 of 731 Posts