Charger Forums banner
161 - 180 of 196 Posts

· Vendor
10,500 Posts

· Vendor
10,500 Posts

· Registered
727 Posts
Is this still a thing? I posted a VIN years ago, but I'd love to get some details on the 2016 R/T I just purchased....

· Vendor
10,500 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
I'm game, and since recent events have me down in the dumps, even after adding this to the driveway -

2c3cdxat1dh603077

I could use a small verification I did ok at least once in the near past. Maybe I can register this purchase as not contributing to the blue funk! Even if its well used and needs some minor fixing.

· Vendor
10,500 Posts
I'm game, and since recent events have me down in the dumps, even after adding this to the driveway -

2c3cdxat1dh603077

I could use a small verification I did ok at least once in the near past. Maybe I can register this purchase as not contributing to the blue funk! Even if its well used and needs some minor fixing.
Give me an email and I can get the report to you.:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Forum Vendor for 9 years!

· Vendor
10,500 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
How about...

Theft Records Found: None

Accident Records Found: None

Salvage Records Found: 1 Record

Sales Records Found: None

Official NMVTIS Data: Records Found

Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)

Made In: Germany

Body Style: Sedan (4-Door)

Date Reporting Entity Details
2017-04-27 NY - NEWBURGH Salvage Auction (Listing #27385787 )
Primary Damage: MECHANICAL
Sale Document: NY - CERTIFICATE OF TITLE
Odometer: 59553.0 mi (ACTUAL)
Exterior Color: WHITE

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Thnx BobW....The car is my daily driver, bought used, privately last year...Had a carfax by the seller...I knew it was His "flip" ..He's a respected mech engineer..and restores VW's as weekend hobby...This car , 2010 CC, was a engine timing chain failure on orig owner in UpState NY...A Dragged out dispute with dealer for not covering the failure prone chain tensioners, the car sat at dealer for almost a yr [ VW dealers do not overhaul internal eng problems...simply state :Needs New Eng"]......I was told arbitration..Dunno who won, finally dealer sent it to auction...this engineer lives in Phila, Pa...he won the auction, had car transported home..and rebuilt the top part of eng...Put it on CL...I bought it...knowing the situation...Geeez...sorta sounds like your car headache...Anyhow, I misplaced the carfax report...and saw this offering for Vin report...Very thank full for your report...Thou yours showed car was "salvage" mechanical....carfax , if I recall, did not...Car was never in an accident..NJ titled it as normal..not salvage.. I'm thinking of selling it soon...so helpfull to see what it shows to any prospective buyers...thnx again......

161 - 180 of 196 Posts