Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the baby delivered at work today. It took everything I had to go back to the meeting. I really didn't think about much else for the next 3 hours except the ride home. It was awsome. The only trouble I am having is keeping it under 65 during the break in. I can't wait till I can really open it up on the highway and get some fun time behind the wheel :rockon:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Congrats lammy! Enjoy! :clap: Mike

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK it is impossible to stay below 65 in this car. I have managed to keep it to 80 or less though with some long run ups on the on ramps. I don't think I ever said what I got, so here is the run down

Black
RT
Sunroof
Electronic Convenience Group
U-Connect

This car is so smooth on the road and extremly comfortable. I am 6'5" and 340ish and I can't have the seat all the way back or it is too far. I have 3 inches of head room even with the sunroof, which is incredible for me. Dodge hit a homer with this car and the I can't think of another car out there with the level of amenities and power for the price. All I can say is I am glad to be able to state in a loud, proud, America voice... "YEAH IT'S GOT A HEMI IN IT!!!"

·
Registered
331 Posts
That's awesome, dude! Enjoy! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
lammy said:
OK it is impossible to stay below 65 in this car. I have managed to keep it to 80 or less though with some long run ups on the on ramps. I don't think I ever said what I got, so here is the run down

Black
RT
Sunroof
Electronic Convenience Group
U-Connect

This car is so smooth on the road and extremly comfortable. I am 6'5" and 340ish and I can't have the seat all the way back or it is too far. I have 3 inches of head room even with the sunroof, which is incredible for me. Dodge hit a homer with this car and the I can't think of another car out there with the level of amenities and power for the price. All I can say is I am glad to be able to state in a loud, proud, America voice... "YEAH IT'S GOT A HEMI IN IT!!!"
Time for pics.

·
Registered
88 Posts
congrats...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts