Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on my B-day I was so depressed since my Daytona wasnt here that I located one about an hour away and went for a road trip. Now I'll be honest I ordered this car and wasnt completely sure this was exactly what I wanted. Now back to the road trip I showed up at the dealership and was in awe of the paint. Man that is pretty. Walked up to the car and got even more excited!! The salesman came up and unlocked it and yeah man, I love the interior, I mean WOW! So I prroceed to start the car hoping it would sound meaner than the R/T.......Turn key and wwhhummpphh!! Yeah man it sound like a muffled mustand but meaner to me. Rev it and it wakes up!! I tell yoiu I am VERY invious of you guys that have their Daytona's and Now I am ready tio just :cry: I can't wait. Our first Daytona is just siting on a rail car because our port is in Baton Rouge closed due to Katrina. So it could be weeks!!! :monster: :mad: :cry: . So long story short I am now 100% on getting rid of the SRT and getting my Daytona!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
nice!!!!! man can't wait till you get it so i can go for a ride. by the way, ever hear of cleaning your car....man you had every love bug in lake charles on your car. in comparison on the exhaust - better than the borlas on mine, louder??? i want to hear details man!! i get the best of both worlds - i get to ride in it with no payments.....please, purdy please!!!???

oh and i glad to hear you have FINALLY come to a decision...lol

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
If you think it sounds mean with the stock airbox, wait until you get an aftermarket CAI! The K&N intake sounds mean!!!! :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GoDaddy said:
nice!!!!! man can't wait till you get it so i can go for a ride. by the way, ever hear of cleaning your car....man you had every love bug in lake charles on your car. in comparison on the exhaust - better than the borlas on mine, louder??? i want to hear details man!! i get the best of both worlds - i get to ride in it with no payments.....please, purdy please!!!???

oh and i glad to hear you have FINALLY come to a decision...lol
Yeah I know man we just got back from driving the Daytona and hadnt had time to clean it, But its gleaming now baby. And yeah its different, yours louder at idle but this one sounds like a race far on excleration. Man it sounds good revs quick too. Dude I am now very impatient. By the way, what were you doing man? Trying to make my wife :cry: ? She saw your car and just said "ggaawww thats fine! Now She wants this and that. hehe not really she just wants my Daytona!! Cant blame her I want it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts