Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my vertical doors for 1 week,I finaly put them on last nite..Her area some pics.It was a pain taking all that stuff off..How she looking????:beerchug::beerchug::banana::locked::locked::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
you will be fine if you lower it as long as you roll your fenders.. i have 24x10s with 255/30 tires and it doesnt rub at all anywhere.. i have eibach pro kit springs

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Looks good.

Would look better without the chrome trim
I agree would look much better without chrome pieces.'

I may have my VDI kit on by the end of the month (fingers crossed)!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
wit a baseball bat...but carefully. There is an actually fender rolling tool out there too, but unless you can split the cost with someone(s), you'd be buying it for just one use unless you have more cars you wanna roll the fenders on

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wit a baseball bat...but carefully. There is an actually fender rolling tool out there too, but unless you can split the cost with someone(s), you'd be buying it for just one use unless you have more cars you wanna roll the fenders on
What bout the black piece that be under fenders?Do you remove that piece when you drop charger and roll fenders?:alfdance:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
u wanna keep those black pieces, that protects the engine bay and electronics from the elements such as water, snow, dirt, etc!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

slammed on 24x10 wheels

1 - 20 of 32 Posts