Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sweet ride. You have done some of the same exterior mods that I plan on doing when I finally get my car. BTW - is that the Daytona style cross hair grill or did you have one done up body colored? It kind looks body colored but the lighting throws out some funny shadows.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Awesome looking ride......man I can't get over how good that car looks in Black though. I have made my decision though and gonna stick with Cop Magnet Red.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ok DutchMaster, link to where you got them pedals. Thems are sweet and I want some. :rockon:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
VERY VERY NICE DUTCH!!! Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man, that thing looks mean.

That thing got a Hemi?
(I know it's already been said, but it's my first time)
hahaha

Seriously, though...nice ride. Did the spoiler come with it, or is it aftermarket?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sweet ride Dutch!! That grille looks great....mean lookin!

You bringin' her to Bald Hill before the season runs out?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
it is hideous..hehe.... gorgeous man!!!!!! i love the pedals -nice little touch on the inside. hey is that the charger forum decal i see...is that the 3 1/2 inch...i like it like that!!!!! ok i need to hook up with sratus dude!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I dig this car in black and your mods are killer, nice ride bro!!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mighty noid said:
Did you get that new shifter installed yet? If so can we see a picture of that as well? Also who makes that shifter and the cost, if you don't mind.
I decided not to install the Shifter... when it came, I was disappointed with it.. it was VERY big, and the quality was not up to par.. there are also like 3 buttons on it, where I need none :) the chrome was also crappy plastic chrome and it just wasnt classy enough for the charger.. I got it off of ebay ...

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Not to highjack this thread, but does anyone know if you can adapt an old Hurst shifter (handle) to the Charger? I have one that was my brother's from way-back-when, and I would love to put it in my SXT.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts