Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the weekend at the LX Nationals. Finally got into the 11's with an 11.91. I will post the specifics and thr slip soon. I took second place and won a set of forged Wiseco pistons. Good times.

Gary

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Congrats!
I went for the track the first time Friday and im ADDICTED! NEED more SPEED!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Spent the weekend at the LX Nationals. Finally got into the 11's with an 11.91. I will post the specifics and thr slip soon. I took second place and won a set of forged Wiseco pistons. Good times.

Gary
That's awesome, Gary ......did you do it with a 150 shot ?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats!
I went for the track the first time Friday and im ADDICTED! NEED more SPEED!

Addicting it is. Just wait until you start moddin'.

That's awesome! Congratulations! :banana:
Thanks Chris. Wish you could have made it.

That's awesome, Gary ......did you do it with a 150 shot ?

No Gabe, 125 shot. This track is a trip. The last 100 feet or so is uphill too. When going to the water box, you're sitting uphill and can't see anything until you get to thr wayer box. Great time though.

G

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Congradulations ! Nice looking trophy ! Oh yea Welcome to the 11sec club !

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congradulations ! Nice looking trophy ! Oh yea Welcome to the 11sec club !

Thanks James. I have a ways to go to catch up to you but these forged pistons I won will help get me there. It was good seeing you and Al again. Have a safe trip home and hope Al gets his car straightened out.

G

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
wiseco make great stuff..i recently had them custom make some for my 3.5, and they also made some for my 2.7 in my stratus 4door... neither broke the bank and were actually a little cheaper than direct replacement from the dealer but cast ones... so for a little cheaper than cast oems, i got all new forged ones.... wiseco definatly does great work and the prices jsut cant be beat.... glad you won a set.. now you can throw a 150-200shot without worries

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great job Gary! I hope i can join you soon in those 11's. you gonna head to E-town this weekend?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Gary,

Time to update the sig :grin:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts

Gary
Congratulations.

I didn't see any LX racing.
If knew you were new to the 11 sec club, I would have congratulated you when I met you.

Thats is pretty impressive.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great job Gary! I hope i can join you soon in those 11's. you gonna head to E-town this weekend?
I was going to but found out today I have a couple family functions I need to attend. I'm working on something for Saturday. Hope it pans out

Gary,

Time to update the sig :grin:

I'll work on that Gabe, thanks.

G

·
Registered
139 Posts
Whoosh!!

Fantastic time, Gary! Man that's flying!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats! Welcome to the 11-second club! Took me almost a year after heads/cam to get there.
Thanks. I can't wait to have the converter installed. Should make a 2/10 difference I think.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome to the 11 second club.

C.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
11 seconds is a thrill for sure. 11.50 is waiting for you. Get er done.

C.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts