Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it would have to happen sooner or later. Funny thing though, I did an oil change about 1000 miles ago, and I always check the area around the connector for even the slightest hint of seepage. It was totally dry.

Fast forward 900 miles, I'm starting to notice a series of oil spots on my driveway. Everyday there is a new one.

I finally got the chance today to jack her up, and sure enough the entire bottom of the tranny is slick with fluid.

Mileage on Charger is 13008.

On my way home I made a service appointment with Fields Jeep Dodge and Chrysler here in the northern suburbs of Chicago. I'm pretty nervous taking it to them, I'm not used to letting other people fix my things.

I'm gonna try and leave them with a laundry list of things (TSB's included) that I would like fixed. As well as box of donuts to see if I can get on their good side.

I sure hope she doesn't take a dump between now and Thursday morning.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry to hear that
meh... I'm almost kinda relieved that it finally happened. I can now stop worrying that it will catastrophically failed at an inopportune time.

Plus this is finally giving me a chance to get some other things fixed that I have been meaning to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts