Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost I Would like to thank paul(jimmyhoffa) for helping me work out a deal, he gave great advice that actually worked!

Now the details

Ended up paying 30k flat out the door on a Silver R/T with R&T

They actually did me good and gave me what I wanted on my trade in, 3k more than carmax.

Using paul's advice i got a Lo-Jack thrown in for free on the car.

Super siked, and the first mods to come this week(window tint and this avic-d3 that I have)

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
nice welcome to the charger family=)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Ok newbie, show us the pics! lol
COngrats and welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think u might be the only one with a silver 07 R&T on this forum
i wanna see some pics
Tomorrow Ill take some pictures of the Bright Silver charger, little dark at the moment in Cali.

Tby- Thanks man!

·
Registered
723 Posts
OOOOO another CA person. Definitly pics, asap! Threads are worthless without pics!

Oh, and congrats!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.. Just curious, what was the sticker on it? I may have to chat with jimmyhoffa as well to join the Charger family!

JK

·
Registered
148 Posts
NIce man, I was wonderin how it all worked out, sounds like you did REALLY well. Ha Ha, got a lojack thrown in, NICE!!! awesome man, it was all you, its fun to haggle the salesmen when you know what to say huh? Sorta flip the tables around...Looks like you wore them down late at night too..lol Im VERY happy for you.. Let me know when you get pics.:lol:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome from the Inland Empire. Good to see another So Cal Charger.
had mine for a month now and am having a blast with it so far. Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Welcome from Burbank. I have a bright silver 06 R&T. Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.