Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a month and a half of driving around from being backed into I am finally able to look at my car and smile... Thanks Speedlogix for the great front bumper kit and LA Customs of San Antonio for great work as usual... still not done yet but I should be rolling Saturday sometime. .. The SRT emblem is coming off!!! Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Can you take another shot while standing still? :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will still a few things needed to be done once it's off the lift I'll take complete shots.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New pics of the front end swap!!!

New headlights and grill after the fender bender look amazing! !! Thanks LA Customs and Speedlogix for the great work and product...

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you lose any features after you installed these lights? I heard someone say you lose the auto lights when you install them.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Those headlights look awesome, but need more info on them! Who made them, how much...basically..where can any of us have that done, is this an aftermarket install anyone can do if purchased online? Thanks! Car looks great!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No my features stayed the same ... I have my auto lights... I hade to order D3S bulbs for low beam hid's but that was about it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I got the lights from eBay through VIPMotorz... my buddy who has a custom shop installed them after I was backed into... I had to get a new front end and found a better way to spend 900.00 instead of on 1 headlight...

Reactions: USAFA-09

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks great. I got a full SRT body kit from Speedlogix, they are awesome!

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts