Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup, after reading a lot off this forum, i decided to order the AAC Oracle 8000k HID kit and they came in and i installed it yesterday. i had a friend installed them and everything works fine but he was telling me that its better to install it using the relay instead of the plug and play, so is it fine for our car cuz i was telling him its hard to even do the relay becuz the battery is in the back

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I have mine using the relay even tho they did not flicker without it.....Connected my relay to the positive juice post under the hood and the ground to a bolt by the struts that other things are already grounded to

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so is it better to use the relay or direct plug and play?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
definitely pics will come as soon as my memory card for my digital camera comes in

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i had some 6k hids for about 2 days then i took them off.the reason i took them off was because they were flickering like a mother f$!ker.......

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what brand?

·
Registered
683 Posts
im receiving my AAC HID 4300K kit after a couple of days, does it come with a relay kit???? where is the best place to mount the ballasts and so?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
im receiving my AAC HID 4300K kit after a couple of days, does it come with a relay kit???? where is the best place to mount the ballasts and so?
yea i was reading about that....?but i wasnt able to get my hands on one??and isnt there a vendor on here that sells them already with a relay???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea it comes with relay, mounting them was a toughie due to limited space but it can be done! lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
umm i just installed it again doing the way with the relay and for some reason, 1 of the ballast buzz real loud, they lights keep flickering and now 1 side wont even turn on, any ideas???

·
Registered
683 Posts
umm i just installed it again doing the way with the relay and for some reason, 1 of the ballast buzz real loud, they lights keep flickering and now 1 side wont even turn on, any ideas???
Check this out, hope it helps....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Check this out, hope it helps....

yea i have those instructions, it came with the kit but i dont kno wat happen, me and a friend are gonna go out and try to rewire everything again in a few

·
Registered
683 Posts
yea i have those instructions, it came with the kit but i dont kno wat happen, me and a friend are gonna go out and try to rewire everything again in a few
Ok, you can contact justin over at LX FORUMS, he might help you out, you find his posts and the supporting vendor section under AAC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts