Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Just want to share that I just bought my beautiful wife a new charger silver steel. This car is freakin awsome and she is very excited. Must admit so am I. This thing is beautiful. Anyhow hello all.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hello back at ya!! :lol: Congrats on the new Charger and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as my wife and I enjoy ours. Congrats again. :clap:

·
Registered
63 Posts
YeeeHaaw! I finally got mine today too! Been driving a loaner magnum for the last week and thought it should be pretty much the same but guess what? The charger is better! Looks better, drives better and just a blast to drive.
This is the first domestic car I've ever owned and I got to say that DC did an awesome job.

·
Registered
11 Posts
we just got ours 2 weeks ago and hauled it on a uhaul from phoenix to seattle where we got transferred to, and we to say it is AWESOMEEEE!!!!!!!

(except for the cupholders, which suck).... :happy:

·
Registered
39 Posts
thoran6 said:
we just got ours 2 weeks ago and hauled it on a uhaul from phoenix to seattle where we got transferred to, and we to say it is AWESOMEEEE!!!!!!!

(except for the cupholders, which suck).... :happy:
I can't say I've had a cup holder problem yet. But I'll let you know after I start drinking in it. :wink:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
And where are the pics? *taps foot*

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
STLCharger said:
I can't say I've had a cup holder problem yet. But I'll let you know after I start drinking in it. :wink:
haha! we know what you mean, we aren't drinking or eating in ours either yet :laugh

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats everyone on your new rides. I'm still patiently waiting :whistle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts