1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG][IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/cutiep[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/cutiepie9206/IMG_2200.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump
any comments good/bad?

·
Registered
65 Posts
hood pins :(

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
LOL, the Eating rice builds mucle license plate holder is priceless! I like the shaker hood with the flat black chin spoiler. IMO you should continue the flat black theme, swap out that chrome grille (maybe flat black) as it would add to the look of the front end, and remove those moldings. Nice Charger.
-J

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hood pins :(
there was a really bad rattle in the hood bcuz of the shaker i happen to like the old cuda look and hood pins fixed it. downside if u get pulled over its asking for under the hood check.

i have a flat black spoiler too the rain dosent help the pics but ive been thinking about removing side moldings. afraid the color of paint will b too different fron the 17k miles paint

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump... still need opinions on what else to do

·
Registered
415 Posts
You have a sweet ride there!!!! If it were mines, I night remove the trunk badges, trade out the chrome crosshairs for black. Not sure if you want to risk it, but I'd tint the headlights, fogs and the tails. It doesn't need to be a real dark tint, but a little tint would make a big difference. After that, I'd remove the mouldings. Take one off, if it seems like the underneath is discolored, put it back on, if not TAKE 'EM ALL OFF!!! Real simple! Finally I'd trade cars with me so you can start all over!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
I agree that a Daytona flat black grill will set your car off.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where is a good place to buy the daytona flat black grill?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Love the plate holder! Not loving the hood pin cables. Love the pins themselves though. Forum members sometimes sell Daytona grilles. Or, you could look into the MoPower grill, since you like the Cuda look. Here check this out...

PM MoPower for more info and even better pics.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the plate holder! Not loving the hood pin cables. Love the pins themselves though. Forum members sometimes sell Daytona grilles. Or, you could look into the MoPower grill, since you like the Cuda look. Here check this out...

PM MoPower for more info and even better pics.
no i very much like the daytona flat black my dad has a sublime an he had billed put in looks great. oh and ppl wil steal the pins w/o the cables already walked out the mall more than once an found them hanging. thats y i left the factory latch in

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Man, I have been wanting to do hood pins for some time now, and I also want to do a set with cables on them as well. But I didnt realize how far of a reach it was gonna be for the cables to get into the grill.... not sure how I feel about that. But Im glad somebody did it because I have been wanting to see them for some time. The car looks great though! This is the exact setup Id like to put on mine someday.... MoPower shaker system with the hoods pins and cables. Thanks for posting. I think overall the car looks great. I agree with everyone else though. A flat black Daytona grill would be sweet!

-Pat

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mine is a cdc shaker. and the pins are mounted to the radiator housing u could move closer if u try i think

·
Registered
359 Posts
first reaction was it looks funny with the cables so long on the hood pins. I like the pins but not the cables.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Love that shaker scoop! Gotta second the motion to get that flat black grille. Or better yet, the MoPwer grille.
Hmmm, wonder what a MoPower grille would look like on an SRT....

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
hmm, changed my mind about hood pins... at least the cables

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
first reaction was it looks funny with the cables so long on the hood pins. I like the pins but not the cables.
hmm, changed my mind about hood pins... at least the cables
people out here in the bay area are @$$holes and will steal the hood pins w/o the cables even if i dident like them(i really do like them tho) i would b on like my 15th set of pins cus ive walked out the mall alot and found them hanging either thay are jus stupid or they were trying to get into engine bay

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think your ride is sick bro!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think your ride is sick bro!
ty later ill try to post a pic of me charger next to my dads sublime in the redwood forest

1 - 20 of 34 Posts