Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It actually was a theme someone here proposed months ago, I shot this then, but my damn memory card crapped out:(

Finally got back there in the daytime, with my new camera phone:)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Well, good thing gas prices are finally going down, or else it would be "Abandoned Chargers, New Gas Stations..."

I know, I crack myself up.

Nice pics...

- Mark

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Very cool pics... and great quality from a camera phone, wow!!

I have some pretty pics of my CSRT8 at an "old" station someone "created" in their yard near Solvang, CA if that theme ever does come up ;)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very cool pics... and great quality from a camera phone, wow!!

I have some pretty pics of my CSRT8 at an "old" station someone "created" in their yard near Solvang, CA if that theme ever does come up ;)

Well, its not any old camera phone. when my old phone, an LG, had its charging port gork up, and the only way to power it was swap in a battery from another old phone, I got tired of it.

I looked really hard at the computer phones lie the Motorla Q, but thought about the fact that one thing I really used my phone for was pics, which were never quite as detailed as I needed. So, I looked for the best camera phone I could find with VErizon.

I ended up at the Samsung SCH-A990, and havent been disappointed.

·
Registered
415 Posts
As the son of a Photographer, may I suggest black and white to add to that 'old town' feel :nervous s

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thought about that, the aeriel rigging shots I used to do in the Navy was all 70mm black and white, but I thought of two things.

1. Its blasphemy to remove Inferno Red:)

2. The 20inch wheels kinda kill the whole "old town" feel:)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Nice pics...and I agree with IcanDrive55 and Nightops!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Great site! And great pics there!

I've been doing some shots of mine at abandoned places (or in one case a place that only looks abandoned).

Sorry for the hijack, hope it's not one - just wanted to share the abandonment love!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.