Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, one more little task left to do for exterior mods (paint the tail pipes) but here is the car. Yes, quite the cowbell. Hey, it's Vegas, we always over do everything. Just about got everything black and yellow. So, here for your enjoyment (or not), here the ride.
First, the helper.

little cowgirl

MoPower grille

Painted and tinted tails, done by yours truly.

Complimentary cowbell shot

Cant wait till garage sale is over...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I love that hood. Gots to get me one, soon. I like how all the Daytona owners find a way to make their Daytona different. Nice look.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the encouraging words all! Blk, you are the first person to see the line I was looking for in the rear, trying to make the tails blend across to the blackout. Actually trying to get 3 lines......rear fascia....trunk blackout....spoiler.... which is why I think I may paint the uprights on the spoiler yellow as well, so it just kinda floats there. I think that will look wicked.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Man doing the tails and blacking the wheels REALLY MADE a big difference!!! Looking good there buddy! Major big fan! That thing looks mean as he((!!!
Chase

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Send pics to the track owners. You've got yourself a Pace Car there buddy.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i hope you dont eat out of that pot. haha

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That grille is ridiculously bada$$!!!
Chase

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I like what you've done with her. Mean machine!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Painting the spoiler "posts" yellow might look good now that you mention it. I do not recall seeing anyone do that before but I guess someone has to be first. I would make sure that I had some extra black paint around in case I did not like it though.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Painting the spoiler "posts" yellow might look good now that you mention it. I do not recall seeing anyone do that before but I guess someone has to be first. I would make sure that I had some extra black paint around in case I did not like it though.
LOL. I hear ya. It scares me a little bit, cuz I just cant imagine it. I have been able to see everything else, but not really this one. Any photochoppers around?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
This is a quick job but simulates how it would look in the shade and under the lighting conditions you have there (under the actual black spoiler itself...color doesn't come off as a bright yellow, it's muted).

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow..... I may have to do this on sunday. Then I have the three lines.....hmmm..... looks very interesting...
By the way, thanks for the chop!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
wow..... I may have to do this on sunday. Then I have the three lines.....hmmm..... looks very interesting...
By the way, thanks for the chop!
Yeah, kind of floats above, doesn't it? Well, use lots of painters tape and newspaper...wouldn't want to ruing the whole car. You're welcome!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll remove it first. Then lots of tape and newspaper. Thats how I did the tails.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awesome job on the car. It looks great. I have a TorRed Daytona and have been wanting to powder coat my wheels. How much does that usually run?

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
about 80 a wheel or so. Anything more than 100 and run. I got a steal on mine, but then the shop took 2 weeks, so it worked out fair I guess.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts