Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All ,
Finally I want To DYNO and This My video & DYNO RESEARCH . I thank i will expect 200 on the wheels ,but Know is 189.60 :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF1SAvDcE5w
Adds :
(1) Mopar (Borla) Dual Cat Back Exhaust
(2)K&N Cold air Intake
(3)JET Stage 2
(4)JBA Short Headers
Know My car Max power = 189.60 Max Torque = 208.97
Its Good Or bad For all the parts i have Adds ??
[/IMG]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That's not bad, about average from what I have been seeing, but the chip may seriously be robbing some HP from you. I've seen numbers of people with the same mods as you at 200HP w/o the chip and then with it around 190. It may be the car, maybe the chip, who knows.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's not bad, about average from what I have been seeing, but the chip may seriously be robbing some HP from you. I've seen numbers of people with the same mods as you at 200HP w/o the chip and then with it around 190. It may be the car, maybe the chip, who knows.
So, Do you Suggestion pull chip ???

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
So, Do you Suggestion pull chip ???
I think so but it is your ride and decision. Ask member ChargerSXT about it, he dynoed with the chip and had more mods than people without it and got less HP.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think so but it is your ride and decision. Ask member ChargerSXT about it, he dynoed with the chip and had more mods than people without it and got less HP.
Well I'm lost know .:dead:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Well I'm lost know .:dead:
Sorry, to confuse you, I still think that you should pull it but it is up to you, I don't want to tell you to do it, I'm no expert, I'm just letting you know my opinion.

All in all, it is up to you.:knockout:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Do you have an R/T?
No it's a V6 but for the love of you know who don't turn this into another "take the R/T off your car " thread, or "if you had a hemi you would have more power" thread, lol.

·
Registered
95 Posts
what is the stock charger?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, to confuse you, I still think that you should pull it but it is up to you, I don't want to tell you to do it, I'm no expert, I'm just letting you know my opinion.

All in all, it is up to you.:knockout:
No sir I respect your Suggestion , but why the JET selling The chip if its not help ?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No it's a V6 but for the love of you know who don't turn this into another "take the R/T off your car " thread, or "if you had a hemi you would have more power" thread, lol.
If I want Buy R/T in Kuwait The Piracy like charger SRT8 in USA :)

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
No sir I respect your Suggestion , but why the JET selling The chip if its not help ?
simply because people will buy it.

its like the tornado fuel saver. proven to decrease power, increase gas consumption. but its still sold...even at walmart and kmart. people still buy it.

theres plenty of products that are sold that serve very little if any purpose. "electric superchargers" on ebay that are nothing more than boat bilge pumps.

for the past nearly 10 years, i;ve always said, if you want a jet performance module, but dont want to pay the price and get the same results. purchase one of the ebay "chips".... neither product, the jet module, nor the "ebay chip" is actually a chip. both are just plug in modules.

these are what chips look like: http://www.jetchip.com/products.asp?pid=23393

these are what modules look like: http://www.jetchip.com/products.asp?pid=21696

even the company labels it that way.

if you want a chip, an actual chip, more or less you will need an OBD1 computer. our cars are OBD2 computers. we get reflashes from reprogrammers, like the diablo thing everyone is waiting for, and the products the hemi's ALREADY have. or what B-G offers.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
simply because people will buy it.

its like the tornado fuel saver. proven to decrease power, increase gas consumption. but its still sold...even at walmart and kmart. people still buy it.

theres plenty of products that are sold that serve very little if any purpose. "electric superchargers" on ebay that are nothing more than boat bilge pumps.

for the past nearly 10 years, i;ve always said, if you want a jet performance module, but dont want to pay the price and get the same results. purchase one of the ebay "chips".... neither product, the jet module, nor the "ebay chip" is actually a chip. both are just plug in modules.

these are what chips look like: http://www.jetchip.com/products.asp?pid=23393

these are what modules look like: http://www.jetchip.com/products.asp?pid=21696

even the company labels it that way.

if you want a chip, an actual chip, more or less you will need an OBD1 computer. our cars are OBD2 computers. we get reflashes from reprogrammers, like the diablo thing everyone is waiting for, and the products the hemi's ALREADY have. or what B-G offers.
X2, well put. The company just makes them sound like they are great, but there are no rules for dyno numbers, if they make up a number in their head, they can advertise it, it is stupid but that is what is done.

·
Registered
281 Posts
OBD1 computers are also flashed with edit software and a laptop........you cannot burn a chip or plug a module into the OBD1 pcm.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for posting the dyno. Try running without it now. I hope the dyno time wasn't too expensive for you.
Yes sir it was very expensive for me only One Shop dyno in Kuwait . Tomorrow i will pull JET. :)

1 - 20 of 180 Posts