Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of flip flopping on what options I wanted I finally decided. Ended up with a Black RT with R&T. All options except the rear seat video. I picked it up yesterday and have been looking for excuses to drive everywhere. What you need me to go to the store for a 2 liter. I drove clear across town. I havent figured the picture posting out yet but I will try my best.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Congratulations, very nice, I do the same with my Daytona. I'll find any excuse to drive it, I have an HEB just down the street and instead I drive to the Wal Mart 10 minutes away just to be able to drive for a couple extra minutes.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Nice car choice..............all the best. Get the Superchips! It will be a totally different car.

Prepare for on lookers!

- Mark

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome :D Get the diablo predator tuner should be an even more different car:ninja: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Congrats Bert! I see you also picked the fastest color - black!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Welcome, great to see another Charger in Indiana :wave:

Check out the Great Lakes section for any meet and greets!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I have a guy down the street that has one (black R/T with the R/T package) and it really looks sharp. Welcome to the forum.

Todd

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone!! I have had this a couple days and am already looking at things I want to do. First things first. Gotta tint these windows. The other thing I am thinking about looks wise is since the stitching on the seats is red I might change the navi bezel with the bezel from the Torred Daytona and the shifter bezel as well. I think that would look nicer than just plain silver.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I just switched my shifter from the standard SRT with the silver on leather to a Torred leather with red stitching (matches my seats). They aren't making them anymore, and i got #9 of 9 left in the country, so says my parts guy.
BTW - what the hell are you doing on these forums typing when you should be out there breaking in your new baby the right way????
Get out there and drive it like ya stole it!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congradulations! enjoy the ride!

Nothing beats a black car (I've owned 3). Hotter than he11 in the south during the summer, but can't beat how good it looks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Agreed......except when it gets dirty......but then you just have to wash it lol
Either way, welcome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts