Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today my wife picked up my car from the shop and I was not impressed on the job because my car came out with scraches and hood was not put on correctly and broke my charger emblem onn the grille. ANd dirty the inside of my car and used a quater tank of gas Im guessing they took it out on a joy ride kinda freaking mad. All in All fenders look awsome Im in Korea now so I cant see it in person for some reason he could not put on my front Danko spoiler because it was to big Im going to have have some one look at this and my 69 danko grille I might have to do it all when I get home in 3 and a half months other wise his a peek of my fenders love them let me know all your thoughts on this..thanks!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Orange peal paint too!
The picture makes it look like the door will actually hit the fender when you open it. Its looks way to close.

Looks like they rushed the job, obvoiusly had no respect for your car leaving it dirty, damaged, scratched and a questionable install.
Poor quality work.

Wife has nice legs though :)

Sorry man!.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Nice! It does look like your fender/door gap is too close.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey man, like the look, but would also be concerned about the gapping issue,but maybe the pictures don't do it justice. How could they possibilty break the charger emblem, I won't think it would have anything to do with the fender install? cheers

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, like the look, but would also be concerned about the gapping issue,but maybe the pictures don't do it justice. How could they possibilty break the charger emblem, I won't think it would have anything to do with the fender install? cheers

I wouldnt know about how they broke the emblem but it happen and like i said Ill fix all the gaps and stuff by myself when I get home

·
Registered
211 Posts
they need to adjust that hood to match the fenders too... doesn't sound like a very good place

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looks good bro, its a great mod to have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts