Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after months of researching and debating on which new set of wheels to get, I ended up getting Asanti 134 2-tone..... Staggered fitment of 22x8.5 (3 inch lip) and 22x10 (4.5 inch lip) with a 265/35 in the front and 295/30 in the rear and I couldn't be any HAPPIER!!! :grin:
Here's some eye candy:

Front lip:

Rear lip:

Next up are the Eibach Coilovers!!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looks great.... needs a color matched grill along with your already mentioned coilovers :D I cant wait until my wheels show up... hopefully in the next couple of weeks, im jealous.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Great rim! They don't look like much on their own, but look badass on your ride. Nice work!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
The wheels look very nice. Good job. I love the staggered look.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Those look great! Congrats to getting that decision process behind you. It was a PITA journey for me, but worth it. You did a great job!

Aside from the coilovers you mentioned, I'd consider painting the wheel hub the same black to match the wheel. It'll make the wheel look bigger and not break it up where it mounts to the hub.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone :grin: .... As for the color macthed grill, that's on its way..
JackieRT: Color-matching the hub sounds like a great idea, will have to look into that...
SlowDOHC: I will post new ones really soon!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Looks GREAT!!! :smoke: I like those rims.

Best Color! :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks great.... needs a color matched grill along with your already mentioned coilovers :D I cant wait until my wheels show up... hopefully in the next couple of weeks, im jealous.
X2 you need a to take away that chrome from the grill

By the way, awsome wheel setup!!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
You just can't seem to go wrong with Asanti wheel, but I might be a bit bias about them..!!!! HAHA:grin:

your car looks very nice

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
those are hot!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone...
Enano: That exhaust set-up that I have is the Borla catback... The tips are a whopping 5 inches!!¡:grin:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah that looks great, like someone said a color matched grille would make it look mean, and throwin a color matched rear spoiler would make that thing look real nice.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Very Clean!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
**in an Antonio Banderas voice** "Too sexy, Too sexy!" lol....
Looks great man! Nice work brudda! You did well, you'll be surprised how much the coilovers will change the look also!
Chase

1 - 20 of 27 Posts