Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right and I did it myself too, I was scared as hell doing it but it really wasn't that bad. Turned out great if you ask me, I'm LOVIN it (in Mickey D's theme song voice.)

Before:

After:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Nothing feels better than a new mod that you do yourself! Well, maybe beatin up on a rustang or a ricer....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I was nervous as all heck drilling into my baby but it turned out well....I've been patting myself on the back all weekend.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Thanks, I was nervous as all heck drilling into my baby but it turned out well....I've been patting myself on the back all weekend.
I have yet to work up the nerve to do this myself ... good job !

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah it's all in what you like. I'm not a spoiler fan either. I came off of having a "rustang" GT as someone so perfectly put it (yes it had a spoiler). Talk about an upgrade; everything about the Charger just seems to be of a higher quality, and a lot more luxurious. The ride is like floating on a cloud, but when you punch that pedal and you get pushed into your seat and hear the growl of that HEMI, that is when it really feels like heaven.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Looks like you did a great job, I just prefer the Charger w/o spoiler.
I'm so glad the 06 R&T came without them, no holes to fill.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Question for ya. Where did you get it? I see many of them on ebay for about $150 to $200. Are these not as good of quality as the OEM spoilers?

Here's the link for those who haven't seen them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAINTED-DODGE-CHARGER-06-07-DAYTONA-OE-STYLE-SPOILER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33638QQihZ003QQitemZ130157662653QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I ordered the spoiler from this groupbuy which is still in effect, craftmanship of the spoiler was excellent.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8880&highlight=spoiler+special

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I finally got mine done with the help of a good friend which drilled the first hole for me :D I'll have pics up soon

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
What do you guys think ?

Did I follow the instructions correctly or not ? Something seems wrong .. :knockout: :knockout:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.