Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple of weeks working down the dealer on a still new Hemi Orange 392 package car, I finally got the deal I was looking for. The car is at a smaller town dealer and has all options available ($55,755 sticker). Based on pricing I'm seeing on this site and in the market, I think I'm doing pretty good. Works out to $42,700 CDN taxes and fees included...$38,700 USD. I'll post pics as soon as I get it this weekend...I have to drive 6 hours to get it, and I can't wait.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Holy crud... That sounds like an awesome price. Can't wait to see photos.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
That's an amazing deal, similar to what I got on mine, but no taxes included for me.

That's not going to happen with Ontario's 13% HST.

You just have 5% GST out there, correct?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait for pics, especially hemi orange

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, just 5% GST in Alberta. I wasn't sure about the orange at first, but it's grown on me and I think it will be a pretty rare colour

·
Registered
183 Posts
Honestly Joe the 2013 charger SRT8 in hemi orange is amazing. It my favourite color for this car in this generation. I cant believe more people didn't order it. Congrats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow thats a good deal, i flew from Calgary to Abbotsford BC to get mine, i was happy with $45000 all in, i was only after white with black roof, black vapor rims and the Harman Kardon stereo, which narrowed down the number of cars to choose from lol, but they were 5000 less than anyone else i was dealing with, and it was an awsome drive back thru the mountains.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Great deal! I love my 392 package! Definitely sets it apart from other cars. Is yours a 2013 or 2014? What number is it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
That was a great deal. I got not even close to that much off. Had to order mine though and kinda hard to deal much as they KNOW ya want it. Also like Mopar said "pictures and the number _/392". I would recommend window tint as the 1st mod as that really makes the orange,white and torred POP with the 392 package. great car and enjoy for years.

·
Registered
246 Posts
^^^Totally agree about the tint! That was my first mod and I love it! Looking forward to the pics as I have never seen the orange with the 392 package! Good luck!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats - one sweet looking ride and at a price that is fantastic. Enjoy !!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Gorgeous! Ask him to check the dash to find out hwat number it is!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
20Mopar11, it is unit #77 of 392. Is there any way to find out the colour split for the 392 cars produced? It would be interesting to find out how many they made of each colour.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm sure Chrysler has has the info. Keep in mind that they had to be special ordered so it depends on who ordered what for their car. Awesome though!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts