Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to say that I joined a little while ago but haven't really posted yet. I have been lurking for a few months now. Very interested in the Charger and really am waiting for the right time to buy.
Few questions....

First is for anyone who has Nav, Sirius, or both. How is the operation of them, are they easy to use? Is it easy to get to menu's in the nav? Have you been getting good reception with Sirius? I have a portable sat radio and the reception isnt the greatest......

Second, why is the preformance package on the build and price on Dodge.com?

Finally, Is the rumored Chrysler supplier/employee discount going to go through? Chrysler is very picky about who they give this too, so if they are going to be using this promo like GM did, will it happen and will it include Chargers?

I love all the help you guys have given to everyone, thanks in advance.

Joe

·
Registered
25 Posts
The nav is perfect and sirius works with no problems i only lose signal for a sec in manhattan but in manhattan ny thats expected but other then that the system rocks

·
Registered
662 Posts
I haven't had any problems with the sirius radio :D It'll lose signal for a second when I pull into the garage, but it gets it back. It has worked everywhere else though :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts