1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
98 Posts
Can't go wrong with vipers but i'm a 300 replica guy. I like the spoke look. Looks good though. Slam it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
looking good bro! you will love them I know it. I know you will love those Nittos as well. I know I do!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally! They look good, I miss them! Heheh!
Yeah I know! lol. Trust me, no one was happier today than me. Seriously when they got here my motor was still in 6 different boxes. I love them. Thanks again man, seriously. They also add alot more traction than the 255s. Perfect rims for me. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thats a good look. I agree... you can't go wrong with Vipers :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
IMO....the vipers look better than the 300's replica's...nice looking car!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
What'd you do with the 300 replicas? for sale? :)

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
ohhhhh yesss!!! another charger with vipers, im lovin it!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Vipers are excellent especially how they expose the brake disks and calipers. Still the old ones are really good rims either....
How come you have silver calipers in the back and red in front?

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's an RT, not an SRT. The rear ones are the stock calipers, the front ones are upgraded to 3 piston calipers. I didnt paint the calipers, I replaced the whole mechanism. Didnt have the cash for brembos, but a great member on here sold me these for 850 bucks, and I replaced the rotors with the R1 concepts ones.

I call it the econo-upgrade package. lol.

As for slamming, I actually have a set of KWs in my shed, I put them on, couldnt get over our bumps (huge!) and I put the stock suspension back on. I then bought used SRT8 suspension from a member and it feels a bit more aggressive, and a 3/4 or so inch lower. Its good enough.

I have the KWs for sale btw (Hint to abuser) lol.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I like the vipers and the red pinstripe is nice!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the KWs for sale btw (Hint to abuser) lol.
Thanks for letting me know... but...

Unfortunately the HUGE speed bumps are very popular around AD. I've managed to hit the bottom twice already (at the fruit market) so lowering suspension is definitely not on my list of mods.

How did your registration go? Is your car street legal yet?

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is! I FINALLY passed the testing, So I have a certificate saying Im street legal and its good for 30 days, I plan to register it tomorrow as Im going to Dubai in her on Thursday. Just paid my tickets for the past year... 12K. Thats... 3,200 dollars in fines. Sigh.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts