Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rockblocker 35% dark smoke tails and corners, niteshade 3rd brake light, bumper plugs, super white interior LEDs, and SRT pedals

Attachments

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
lookiin good bro!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot one thing

Replaced all my speakers. 2 sets 6x9 Infinity Kappas and one set 3.5" Infinity Kappas. 8" Cerwin Vega sub and 720 watt linear amp to run sub and rear speakers. I have practically no rattle with the sub in the rear deck; I must have lucked out since everyone complains about it. The most rattle comes from my passenger side sideview mirror. Oh and another shot of the LEDs in rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot I never posted pics of the new front emblem. I will get some up today!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Where did you get pedal kit. BTW car looks great! I really like those pedals plus your exhaust hangs better than mine. My pipes need some tweeking.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where did you get pedal kit. BTW car looks great! I really like those pedals plus your exhaust hangs better than mine. My pipes need some tweeking.

Yes I bought them off ebay. Just search "charger pedals" and there is always a set or two up for sale.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Safe guess is that it came from Billet Technology. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Gotta love the little touches man.....really makes it your own!!! Nice job and congrats!!!
Chase

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Car looks awesome!!!! Where did you get the bumper plugs?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes the emblem came from billettechnology. I love all their products, everything turns out great. The bumper plugs come from a website called bumperplugs.com.......they are designed for porsches, but they color match many factory colors for other cars. All it takes a 5/16" drill bit to the original holes and the plugs pop right in. So much better than the holes my dealer drilled in the d*mn bumper. The LEDs came from a website called autolumination.com; the dome lights are festoon ballons 44mm 9LED rigid loop and the rear lights are SMT Tower 194s

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh and thanks everyone for the compliments; I am trying to accomplish all the small mods while I'm looking for a job. I just graduated college 3 months ago and the job search isn't going as expected haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.