Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the lighting (and cellphone pic), but it was gettin' dark. So, who's is it?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I think that's Jimmy's daily driver......LOL...:)
Chase

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
That looks like HemiChemi's car

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
All I can say is wow! that's a lot of pink...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
^^^^^that's pretty funny dude!!! lol.....:)
Chase

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You aint right. Anyone seen my chrome pillars :lol: ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Don't laugh too hard. If Dodge keeps releasing Daytonas in 1970 retro colors it is only a matter of time before 1000 - 1500 Panther Pink Daytonas hit the showrooms!

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It's not pink.......it's "flesh colored."
Chase

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Damn Chase your car is really makin me jealous..... one hot ride. One day I am gonna catch up to you!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Damn Chase your car is really makin me jealous..... one hot ride. One day I am gonna catch up to you!
Thank pal! I've been doing a little bit of engine dressup, I'll be posting pics in a few days. Gotta little bit more up my sleeve, but waiting on Diablo first.

And your car is looking pretty slick too man! I saw your pics the other day! What did you think about my suggestion for flat black viper replicas? Too much?
Chase

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I live in Las Vegas. I am no longer 100% convinced that there is something that is too much. :)
If I had pics I would have made it known that I painted my tails today, which makes that rear trunk blackout line up top and bottom with the tinted section of the tails, but since I dont have pics I wont say that I've done that. ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
wow...ummm..wow.. yeah.... I think I need a stick to poke my eyes out with after seeing that.
*steps back out of thread and tries to think of happier times

1 - 20 of 102 Posts