Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I am about to pull trigger on Viper 20" staggered rims any issues you guys have had? Also if I dont get set up with TPMS sensors and I have them on now, will it make the low pressure emblem come up, or will it just not sense pressure anymore. I just dont wanty to deal with a light one all the time or a chime trying to detect pressure sensores.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have 22" Vipers on my car. No issues with them. Are you buying new or used? I think your TPMS light will come on if it does not receive a response from a sensor... I don't have TPMS, so I can't speak specifically to the Charger, but I have seen it on other cars.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks my man Im trying to avoid having to get them again. Wonder if I can pull them off my tires now and attach to new set? Also whats widest tire I can put in rear on 20's?

I have 22" Vipers on my car. No issues with them. Are you buying new or used? I think your TPMS light will come on if it does not receive a response from a sensor... I don't have TPMS, so I can't speak specifically to the Charger, but I have seen it on other cars.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You should be able to swap out the Sensors. Otherwise your light will come on, and probably chime when you start the car.

How wide is the rear wheel? I have 295's on 8" rims, not recommended, but it's worked fine since April, and dayum they look good! :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey inferno, umm I am looking at 285's rear on a 10" rim but I wanted 295's only NIto does not ahev that size. I would like to see a pic of the back end of those 295's if you have any

You should be able to swap out the Sensors. Otherwise your light will come on, and probably chime when you start the car.

How wide is the rear wheel? I have 295's on 8" rims, not recommended, but it's worked fine since April, and dayum they look good! :D

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Can you get your Nitto's in 315's???? That would be my choice! :D

Here's mine...

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
112 Posts
I did not switch my sensors to my vipers but the factory reproductions offered them when I ordered my rims and tires from them. The light does come on every now and then but it does not bother me, my steering wheel blocks the site of it. The chime comes on every now and then, but no biggie.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the reply, not sure if i want tos pend $200 on new sensors and I may leave the ones on there with the tires and sell that way.

I did not switch my sensors to my vipers but the factory reproductions offered them when I ordered my rims and tires from them. The light does come on every now and then but it does not bother me, my steering wheel blocks the site of it. The chime comes on every now and then, but no biggie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts