Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..after reading another thread about "Just killed a 'vette, 'stang, 'goat, ricer or whatever". I've had the R/T for about 5 months now, and never really been challenged, except by losers in Civics which really doesn't count.

Yes I know street racing is bad/dangerous/irresponsible, and I am not cruising around looking for a run. So please no flaming on this. Just seems to happen to many others and not me, so I was wondering if I am in the minority, or if most folks never get to "flex" their muscles. Maybe because I'm older and the younger crowd don't think the "old guy" will go for it. Oh well, but I might...

I DO get lot's of "thumbs up" and "nice car" and smiles, head nods etc, so I know the Charger certainly is getting noticed in that way. So I guess I'm not completely ignored. I suppose my time will come, and it will be an honourable and righteous event.:grin:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I just accepted a challange from a modded goat at Milan, from these internet blogs. Be careful what you wish for....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
..after reading another thread about "Just killed a 'vette, 'stang, 'goat, ricer or whatever". I've had the R/T for about 5 months now, and never really been challenged, except by losers in Civics which really doesn't count.

Yes I know street racing is bad/dangerous/irresponsible, and I am not cruising around looking for a run. So please no flaming on this. Just seems to happen to many others and not me, so I was wondering if I am in the minority, or if most folks never get to "flex" their muscles. Maybe because I'm older and the younger crowd don't think the "old guy" will go for it. Oh well, but I might...

I DO get lot's of "thumbs up" and "nice car" and smiles, head nods etc, so I know the Charger certainly is getting noticed in that way. So I guess I'm not completely ignored. I suppose my time will come, and it will be an honourable and righteous event.:grin:
tell me what u wish and i shall make it happen, nvmind u leave in canada :grin:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Evil follows you - be very careful

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Yes I know street racing is bad/dangerous/irresponsible, and I am not cruising around looking for a run. So please no flaming on this.
Not flaming, but you nailed it: Street Racing = DANGEROUS. I just love my Charger, and I have no need to prove its ability. The punks in ther Hondas can say whatever they want. I won't give them the satisfaction...

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
but the punks in their goats, I feel the need to beat them on the track.
If they sidle up to me on the street, then bubuy!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
but the punks in their goats, I feel the need to beat them on the track.
If they sidle up to me on the street, then bubuy!!
be patience u will have ur oportunity

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah my power cant reach where he is at, u know the juridisdiction crap :grin:

yeah we'd probably be committing some kind of federal offence while crossing a border/state line and get thrown in a dark cell with Bubba...

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Um, let's see just how far that power reaches. Your 750WRPH has no effect if you cannot place power to the ground here.
Your minions (the ones showing up at Milan next weekend) must do your bidding.
And then again, why am I egging you on? Oh yeah, the guy racing me has no mods and it's all fair, right?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Um, let's see just how far that power reaches. Your 750WRPH has no effect if you cannot place power to the ground here.
Your minions (the ones showing up at Milan next weekend) must do your bidding.
And then again, why am I egging you on? Oh yeah, the guy racing me has no mods and it's all fair, right?
dude again he has an intake, and borla catback, he has a m6 black LS2 GTO. it should be an easy win for ya if he can not drive.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
dude again he has an intake, and borla catback, he has a m6 black LS2 GTO. it should be an easy win for ya if he can not drive.
i doubt he cant drive, hes on a LS2 forums and hes meeting up a SRT8 on a dragway, looks like this will be a drivers race
this is a ls2 GTo u put him up against right

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I'll be there, but what's a black M6?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
i doubt he cant drive, hes on a LS2 forums and hes meeting up a SRT8 on a dragway, looks like this will be a drivers race
this is a ls2 GTo u put him up against right
yeah, this LS2 is the most stockish one i was able to get him to race mcm

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Um, black M6?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
that answers question, 6 speed

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
This is gonna be a good race....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
u know i did not realize this but we have hi-jacked so many threads with this race, so i apologize to the thread starter. we were debating this race on my thread but Muscular city Goat somehow linked it here :confused:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
well, it seems we're the only ones left, aren't we?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts