Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right guys... The DiabloSport CMR Tuning Software has opened up the doors to all of our wildest dreams!! We all wanted more power and now we have the chance to get it safely!!! We have proven without a doubt the CMR works... We are now taking the show on the road to get all the LX Members dialed in perfectly!

Want More Power?
Want More Torque?
Want No Knock Retard?
Or if you got Heads and Cams, Want to drive your car to its Fullest?

If you answered yes to any of these, Keep reading...We got a plan in the works to get you there quickly, however we need your help...

The Details...

We are Authorized CMR Tuners who have had the CMR Software since the Official release date on Oct 26, 2007 and have shown great gains no matter the mods on the vehicle!

We are now also supported by Head and Cam Manufacturer, FRANK RACING. Here is a link to the details on that... http://www.lxforums.com/board/showpo...4&postcount=67

We will set a date, we will set the location, and we will set the price. After all that is set and its something you wish to attend, we will look forward to seeing you soon!!....

So what do we need to get the final details done?

We are putting the feeler out there to find where those members in your region are located so we can pick a centralized location to get as many members to one location as possible..This will allow us to set up a Dyno Rental in your region and we all will meet there to complete your tuning process. This is the first part in the process. Please respond with your ZIP Code if you are interested in getting tuned! This will allow us to determine what location will work best. Also it will determine if we need to hit several locations in one week within your region. We have no problem with that!!

After we have a few locations hammered down, I will be able to contact the dyno owners within those locations to work out pricing on Dyno Rental. Our goal is to keep these prices as low as possible. Once this price is fixed for us, and we can secure a date with the owner, we will release pricing to your region!

Once pricing is released, we can move forward. Remember we are coming to your region.. We will be flying there from VA and look forward to meeting all of you and getting you tuned. I will also plan to make this a big Meet & Greet as well for those members who are not looking to get tuned so we all can have a great time...

Again... this is a feeler... Once I have all the Zip codes... I will give this about a week, then I will then begin looking into various shops. If you guys have used a shop and have had a great experience with them, Let me know... I would love to hear about them! We do perfer to use DYNOJET Equipment as we currently own one ourselves, but we are EFI Certified so we dont mind using the Load Based Dynos either...

Some small details about the pricing... This will be under $999. Also if you are currently using or will be using our Mail tune (http://www.promotiontuning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CMREmailTune&Category_Code=your price will be deducted by that payment of $129.99!! We dont double charge!! Final Pricing will secure the dyno rental and all expenses to have your car properly tuned. We just need you to supply the car, gas, and the predator!

Interested? Questions? Comments? Suggestions? LET ME KNOW... I want to hear from you... I want to know whats on your mind...

Warmest Regards,
James

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd be very interested in the CMR, but am not that technical savy, I'm running Headers,High flows and AEM CAI and Perditor 93CAI tune, How much more can I get?

Pearland,Tx

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Royal Oak, Michigan 48073

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm interested, but here in Santa Barbara County, Calif!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
77573 let me kow price wise guys

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
im very interested and would be interested in a price quote. im not 100% satisfied with my car and in the data logger ive seen up to 6 degrees of KR and more a/f than id like and i dont wanna mess with anyhting myself.

when are you planning on comin in, do you know yet?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im very interested and would be interested in a price quote. im not 100% satisfied with my car and in the data logger ive seen up to 6 degrees of KR and more a/f than id like and i dont wanna mess with anyhting myself.

when are you planning on comin in, do you know yet?
Plane tickets are purchased and I will be flying in BLACK FRIDAY and leaving on Dec 2nd (Sunday). We are going to try to reach the dyno shops this afternoon after we finishing tuning this 392 super bee on the dyno....

Thanks
James

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Well, if you want to swap my V6 for a 5.7 for me on the house, I'm interested. :D

For real, though; I may try to come hang out depending on what area you're visiting. The wife and kid may not be up for a road trip that weekend, but we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Plane tickets are purchased and I will be flying in BLACK FRIDAY and leaving on Dec 2nd (Sunday). We are going to try to reach the dyno shops this afternoon after we finishing tuning this 392 super bee on the dyno....

Thanks
James

do you know what shop youll be using?
i got my full exhaust system done at Fastlane Performance. a place a lil bit out of town down 290 west. off of a road called 1960.

they are listed as certified tuner on diablo's website. my family friend is their main Ford GT tuner there and they do a buncha vipers and put blowers on every car ever, largely mustangs tho.

ive seen them run a ford GT up to ~180 mph on the dyno and put down almost 700 Rwhp.

just a thought ;)

toxico - you ought to come hang out in h-town and just shoot the breeze with us ;)

if i cant afford tuning i wanna just hang out if i can hehe

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm in 48341 Michigan. Any chance you guys gonna be in this region before the winter season sets in?

Daren

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I'd be very interested in the CMR, but am not that technical savy, I'm running Headers,High flows and AEM CAI and Perditor 93CAI tune, How much more can I get?

Pearland,Tx
Maybe we can get them hooked up with the HEMISHOP outside of Austin for us Texas boys.

i wouldbe very interested in a CMR tune.
i would drive to Houston also for it.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
do you know what shop youll be using?
i got my full exhaust system done at Fastlane Performance. a place a lil bit out of town down 290 west. off of a road called 1960.

they are listed as certified tuner on diablo's website. my family friend is their main Ford GT tuner there and they do a buncha vipers and put blowers on every car ever, largely mustangs tho.

ive seen them run a ford GT up to ~180 mph on the dyno and put down almost 700 Rwhp.

just a thought ;)

toxico - you ought to come hang out in h-town and just shoot the breeze with us ;)

if i cant afford tuning i wanna just hang out if i can hehe
hmm didnt read the whole thread before i posted above.

guess im going to Houston for a CMR tune sweet.

watching to dates and times now.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dyno Shop will be located at

Advanced Racing Dynamics
5023 Ad****s Satsuma Rd.
Houston, TX 77084

Complete Information!

As some of you may know we have been looking to reserve a dyno in the Houston area to assist those local to Houston in getting a Dyno tuned CMR Tune in their vehicles. We have finally got the prices hashed out and here is what we got for you... If you are interested however, I need you to call me to book your appointments asap or shoot me a PM with your number and I will call you back!! We need to reserve the dyno asap.

Here is the final Details...

We can get the dyno for the following Days...
This is 2WD Only guys... AWD Dyno Shops wanted over $150 an hour just for rental!! However let your jeep guys know... We can tune the jeeps!!

Nov 24th, Nov 26th thru Dec 1st.

We can only do 3-4 cars a day depending on the notice... So the slots will be booked up on a first come basis...

$799.00 per car
Fee includes 3 hours of Dyno Rental, Wideband Airfuel Monitoring, CMR Tuning by Pro-Motion Tuning, and Printouts. Additional hours on the dyno are $75 an hour. If you have a mail tune from us, your price will be reduced $129 making your total only $670.00

Additional Information and Items Required...

You will need to bring your predator. We need your predator updated to the CROM 17 File prior to arriving at the Dyno Shop.

The dyno shop does not have the ability to use a Sniffer in the Tail Pipe... So they will have to have a bung in your headers to insert the wideband... This is actually better then a tail sniffer. Since I talked to the shop and mentioned most customers wont have a bung, they have offered to weld in a bung, and provide a fitting plug for after the session for $29!!! Thats a steal fellas!!

The fine details....

You will be charged the full amount to reserve your spot. Your deposit is NON-Refundable... If we cant make it for some reason, you will be credited back 100%... However these time slots are LOCKED once you pay... So if you are scheduled to be on the dyno from 12-3pm and you show up at 2pm, I cant help you... We have alot of cars to tune in the week we are in town and need this to run smoothly.

We will make every attempt possible to get your car done in 3 hours, which is included in the price. However if it does take longer, the car owner will be paying the shop directly $75 an hour. I do not see this happening, but incase.

All tunes will be saved in the diablo and emailed to our customers to save as well. If you wish to work with Dave or I after the dyno on the small settings like TQ Management, Fans, Etc... We will do that OFF the dyno at no charge... Remember.. if we are sitting on the dyno, we have to pay the shop... We dont want you guys to have to pay more money!

Last piece of advice... BOOK FAST... We have this message on several message boards and have over 30 people interested... On top of this, Lee @ Frank Racing has a few customers as well...

I look forward to talking to you all soon.... With that said... Here is my schedule incase you are trying to book and cant reach me... Remember feel free to PM me your number and I will call you...

Nov 14th - Tuning 3 cars on the dyno at our shop
Nov 15th - Out of State - Tuning 2 cars on the dyno in New Jersey
Nov 16th - Out of State - Tuning 3 cars on the dyno in New Jersey
Nov 17th - Out of State - Track day at Englishtown, NJ with LXForums.com
Nov 18th - Gotta have a day off!!!
Nov 19th-Nov 21st - Regular business hours, 9am-6pm EST
Nov 22nd - Turkey Day!
Nov 23rd - Out Of State - On an Airplane flying to Houston Texas...
Nov 24th - Dec 1st - WE ARE IN HOUSTON!!!
Dec 2nd - Return Flight to Virginia!

Thanks
James
877-724-6682
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dyno Shop will be located at

Advanced Racing Dynamics
5023 Ad****s Satsuma Rd.
Houston, TX 77084

Complete Information!

As some of you may know we have been looking to reserve a dyno in the Houston area to assist those local to Houston in getting a Dyno tuned CMR Tune in their vehicles. We have finally got the prices hashed out and here is what we got for you... If you are interested however, I need you to call me to book your appointments asap or shoot me a PM with your number and I will call you back!! We need to reserve the dyno asap.

Here is the final Details...

We can get the dyno for the following Days...
This is 2WD Only guys... AWD Dyno Shops wanted over $150 an hour just for rental!! However let your jeep guys know... We can tune the jeeps!!

Nov 24th, Nov 26th thru Dec 1st.

We can only do 3-4 cars a day depending on the notice... So the slots will be booked up on a first come basis...

$799.00 per car
Fee includes 3 hours of Dyno Rental, Wideband Airfuel Monitoring, CMR Tuning by Pro-Motion Tuning, and Printouts. Additional hours on the dyno are $75 an hour. If you have a mail tune from us, your price will be reduced $129 making your total only $670.00

Additional Information and Items Required...

You will need to bring your predator. We need your predator updated to the CROM 17 File prior to arriving at the Dyno Shop.

The dyno shop does not have the ability to use a Sniffer in the Tail Pipe... So they will have to have a bung in your headers to insert the wideband... This is actually better then a tail sniffer. Since I talked to the shop and mentioned most customers wont have a bung, they have offered to weld in a bung, and provide a fitting plug for after the session for $29!!! Thats a steal fellas!!

The fine details....

You will be charged the full amount to reserve your spot. Your deposit is NON-Refundable... If we cant make it for some reason, you will be credited back 100%... However these time slots are LOCKED once you pay... So if you are scheduled to be on the dyno from 12-3pm and you show up at 2pm, I cant help you... We have alot of cars to tune in the week we are in town and need this to run smoothly.

We will make every attempt possible to get your car done in 3 hours, which is included in the price. However if it does take longer, the car owner will be paying the shop directly $75 an hour. I do not see this happening, but incase.

All tunes will be saved in the diablo and emailed to our customers to save as well. If you wish to work with Dave or I after the dyno on the small settings like TQ Management, Fans, Etc... We will do that OFF the dyno at no charge... Remember.. if we are sitting on the dyno, we have to pay the shop... We dont want you guys to have to pay more money!

Last piece of advice... BOOK FAST... We have this message on several message boards and have over 30 people interested... On top of this, Lee @ Frank Racing has a few customers as well...

I look forward to talking to you all soon.... With that said... Here is my schedule incase you are trying to book and cant reach me... Remember feel free to PM me your number and I will call you...

Nov 14th - Tuning 3 cars on the dyno at our shop
Nov 15th - Out of State - Tuning 2 cars on the dyno in New Jersey
Nov 16th - Out of State - Tuning 3 cars on the dyno in New Jersey
Nov 17th - Out of State - Track day at Englishtown, NJ with LXForums.com
Nov 18th - Gotta have a day off!!!
Nov 19th-Nov 21st - Regular business hours, 9am-6pm EST
Nov 22nd - Turkey Day!
Nov 23rd - Out Of State - On an Airplane flying to Houston Texas...
Nov 24th - Dec 1st - WE ARE IN HOUSTON!!!
Dec 2nd - Return Flight to Virginia!

Thanks
James
877-724-6682
[email protected]

Guys and Girls... We will be flying out on Friday!! We have several cars booked up. Please give me a call by Wednesday to setup an appt. We will post a number on these forums on Thursday for those to reach us while we are in Houston!! We look forward to tuning all the great cars that Texas has to offer... I have heard things are bigger in texas... Does that include dyno power too?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
well, im out of teh question. just blew all my spending money on tires and rims (figured why raplce my 18 tires when i can just get 20's and tires now and make the money back rather than being intelligent about it and wait another 30k+ miles to get some rims and then tires again...)

can i come and hang out? :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well, im out of teh question. just blew all my spending money on tires and rims (figured why raplce my 18 tires when i can just get 20's and tires now and make the money back rather than being intelligent about it and wait another 30k+ miles to get some rims and then tires again...)

can i come and hang out? :)

Looking forward to it.... i cant wait to meet all the Houston LX Members that I can...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts