Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January's contest was great. Really nice stuff going on and we got to see some of it. The winner of the contest was Kingjax, congratulations to him.

The theme for February will be:

Black and White Nature

Get out in nature and get a Black & White photo of you car. Anywhere that you think has spectacular views, put you car in a good spot and snap a photo.

Remember, the submitted photo need to be Black & White!

The rules are as follows:

1. Your Charger must be in the photo, this is a Charger forum after all.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Minimal photo adjustments are allowed. We want to see a normal photos though.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of February 24th and the winner will be declared on March 1st.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Bluffs near my house......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Picture taken at Jones beach Long Island New York

Big John

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still time to submit a photo, get out and get a nice backdrop of nature for a Black & White photo of your car.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Would be interested to see what contest will be for March. My Black n Yellow Bumblebee is probably not a good fit for Black n White. Lol
Can you keep me posted please?
Thanks Chopper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts