Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2020 Sinamon Stick Charger Scatpack
263 Posts
I love the first set! Those are my faves too!

· Registered
1,891 Posts
I've always really like the WRT wheels that used to come on the 2017-2018 Daytona and were optional on Scat Packs. They came in a matte black and a charcoal and I think both look great. They were also IIRC the lightest stock 20x9s that shipped.

Those 1320 and Daytona 392 wheels you have also look really nice.

My 2006 Charger I had the classic 5 spoke Alcoa stamped Challenger 2008 SRT wheels (which were also optional on Charger and Magnum SRT but pretty rare). I had them powder coated a textured black because when I got them they were pretty rough.

I'm very surprised how much I actually like my OEM bright satin carbon wheels... these were standard on the Plus Package R/T for 2019 but then I think in 2020 they changed and it became a GT wheel instead. I think it is because they remind me of the special Satin Carbon Daytona Hellcat 20x11 wheels (I'd nominate them in this discussion too!).

2020 Daytona Hellcat wheels:

My Car:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

· Registered
5,724 Posts
These two...

Wheel Tire Cloud Liquid Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Reactions: Mantis

· Registered
2013 R/T
2,839 Posts
Well, The only black or dark I like are the 2WD pursuit with chrome caps & lugs. Factory black wheels have always looked ok in pictures or within 100 feet but "to me" moving or at a distance they look like dirty wheels and cheapen the look. But I am heavily outnumbered on that one I know.

But of shown here I like the stars. The others look like bird feet.

· Registered
2017 Scat Pack. Procharged 426. 850ish on pump 93
3,671 Posts
I'm a huge fan of 5 spoke wheels. The spider leg looking wheels look too much like import tuner wheels to me.

Deleted the other stuff...realized Matis was talking stock wheels. I forgot what stock stuff was lol

· Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've always really like the WRT wheels that used to come on the 2017-2018 Daytona and were optional on Scat Packs. They came in a matte black and a charcoal and I think both look great. They were also IIRC the lightest stock 20x9s that shipped.

Those 1320 and Daytona 392 wheels you have also look really nice.

My 2006 Charger I had the classic 5 spoke Alcoa stamped Challenger 2008 SRT wheels (which were also optional on Charger and Magnum SRT but pretty rare). I had them powder coated a textured black because when I got them they were pretty rough.

I'm very surprised how much I actually like my OEM bright satin carbon wheels... these were standard on the Plus Package R/T for 2019 but then I think in 2020 they changed and it became a GT wheel instead. I think it is because they remind me of the special Satin Carbon Daytona Hellcat 20x11 wheels (I'd nominate them in this discussion too!).

2020 Daytona Hellcat wheels:

My Car:

View attachment 309740
The Hellcat wheels are called Warp Speed and are super nice.
Are you referring to these wheels for the Scat packs and Daytona's from a few years ago? I really like these wheels if they are the ones you are talking about. They are really good looking.
Wheel Vehicle Car Sky Tire

· Registered
1,891 Posts
The Hellcat wheels are called Warp Speed and are super nice.
Are you referring to these wheels for the Scat packs and Daytona's from a few years ago? I really like these wheels if they are the ones you are talking about. They are really good looking.
View attachment 309751
Yeah that is the WRT wheel I was referencing (that was the wheel code, they all have a 3 digit code). For a long time they were the only 20x9 wheel that would work on R/T spindles without a spacer (now the current Scat/Daytona wheels also are in that 19.2-19.7mm offset range and work fine too).

I nearly bought a 2016 R/T R&T Charger with the polished Heritage wheels (glad I didn't it was a bit rough and the door panels were peeling...)

I'm surprised how often I stare at my winter set up... They count as OEM as they came on Challenger Ralleye and overseas 300s and the Lancia Thema. Hard to beat a 5 spoke wheel! Even with fat sidewalls in 18 inches they look good. The polished bits really catch the sun:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

This makes me laugh from Mopar UK site:

A masterpiece of innovation and technique that will change the style of your car: the alloy wheels, which ensure maximum performance and the elegance. A light but sturdy structure, able to withstand mechanical irritations, vibrations and oscillations, even very strong, which will capture you for driving comfort and exclusive design. MOPAR is the Aftersales brand for FCA vehicles around the globe, representing complete care, Genuine Parts and Authentic Accessories for all owners and enthusiasts. The image of the product is for illustrative purposes only.
Lancia Thema wheels

Reactions: Callahan843

· Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
2,372 Posts
#1 Mine 😂🤣 just kidding
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Car

#1 Black Noise
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#2 5 spoke (sorry, Mantis. I borrowed your picture)
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

Reactions: Mantis
1 - 18 of 18 Posts