Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you provide me with a measurement of the dash and back seat from end to end? I am doing a project to retro a 70 Charger with the 06 interior and need to know the dimensions to see how much fab work will be involved. Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
can't help you with measurments... but would love to see pics when this project is complete (yeah I know you have a ways to go... still want pics when complete... LOL)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAYTONA_R/T said:
can't help you with measurments... but would love to see pics when this project is complete (yeah I know you have a ways to go... still want pics when complete... LOL)

I sure will post pics. I also plan on putting in the 6.1 Hemi if I can find one. I am hoping to locate a totaled out 06 SRT Charger with good interior and hopefully good drive trane (if I am very lucky). It will be alot of fab work, but worth it in the long run. I have already check into some of the information about the engine swap and have gotten sky high numbers. If there is anything that anyone can provide on this site such as companies that might make mounts for the engine and trans for a b-body or wiring information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts