Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

What is it going on a 5.7?

I dont believe you need a tune for the 84mm as I believe you are increasing just a few mm. But why install it. Not knowing your current set up or long term plans all I can add is to say the cost for the TB by itself is marginal benefit of maybe a added few HP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

What is it going on a 5.7?

I dont believe you need a tune for the 84mm as I believe you are increasing just a few mm. But why install it. Not knowing your current set up or long term plans all I can add is to say the cost for the TB by itself is marginal benefit of maybe a added few HP.
Sorry I have a 392 charger

·
Registered
992 Posts
The amount of people who spend good money on a throttle body that has the stock butterfly in place is hysterical.

I don't care if the entrance and exit are bored out to 200mm, if the butterfly is only 80mm, that's all the air that'll flow through it, period.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Scat Pack WB
76 Posts
The amount of people who spend good money on a throttle body that has the stock butterfly in place is hysterical.

I don't care if the entrance and exit are bored out to 200mm, if the butterfly is only 80mm, that's all the air that'll flow through it, period.
NEED to learn how to read, why would somebody go thru this work if it DOES not work.................

5.7L 6.1L 6.4L Hemi V8 Throttle Bodies - The Fastman

·
Registered
992 Posts
NEED to learn how to read, why would somebody go thru this work if it DOES not work.................

5.7L 6.1L 6.4L Hemi V8 Throttle Bodies - The Fastman
Idk who you are, but obviously YOU can't read. Just because that particular throttle body does use a different blade, doesn't mean the rest of them do.

It's called advertising, and people can say whatever they want to, folks just gobble it up. Throttle body spacers, strut tower bars, "ported" throttle bodies, etc. 99% of it is advertising BS and people fall for it.

Don't get mad and go all bold face type on me because I told the truth.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Idk who you are, but obviously YOU can't read. Just because that particular throttle body does use a different blade, doesn't mean the rest of them do.

It's called advertising, and people can say whatever they want to, folks just gobble it up. Throttle body spacers, strut tower bars, "ported" throttle bodies, etc. 99% of it is advertising BS and people fall for it.

Don't get mad and go all bold face type on me because I told the truth.
Um ok, OUR money dumb ass.

been modded before birth, funny how U think EVERTHING is snake oil.

The way U think is when the light bulb was invented, um hello was folks JUST like U said it was wrong, not needed.

Get over it

·
Registered
992 Posts
Um ok, OUR money dumb ass.

been modded before birth, funny how U think EVERTHING is snake oil.

The way U think is when the light bulb was invented, um hello was folks JUST like U said it was wrong, not needed.

Get over it
No, everything isn't snake oil. A great deal of crap sold for our cars is though. I understand physics and flow rates. Doesn't matter how big the funnel is, the flow is determined by the smallest point.

I understand, you spent money on something because you believed the hype. It's ok little buddy, I won't pick on you any more for it. You don't have to defend it anymore.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Never SAID believed anything, POINT is your dead wrong on the point it is what folks want, not need.

Your thing is wife jewelry, shoes and purse are wasted money. (zero gain drained wallet)

Mods on car are the same, period dot,

BTW, $750 CAI on the Ram Rebel, get over it I own it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Never SAID believed anything, POINT is your dead wrong on the point it is what folks want, not need.

Your thing is wife jewelry, shoes and purse are wasted money. (zero gain drained wallet)

Mods on car are the same, period dot,

BTW, $750 CAI on the Ram Rebel, get over it I own it.
Awwww my new buddy got a CAI for his wittle twuck. Ain't that sweet.

If people spend money because they believe (based on advertising) that the part makes them go faster, handle better- or makes any other improvement and it doesn't....they wasted money. It's just that simple.

I have a K&N filter on my car. Did I do it for the claimed power? Nope. I did it because it's what came with the Procharger that feeds the beast.

What made my balls so desirable that you felt you needed to start tarzan swinging on them? Seriously, let them go.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a K&N filter on my car. Did I do it for the claimed power? Nope. I did it because it's what came with the Procharger that feeds the beast.

Shows u have no clue right there........................

·
Registered
992 Posts

I have no clue? Because the K&N came with the Procharger?

I'm going to bet (based on the structure of your posts) that I've been building/ modding cars before you were a twinkle in your daddy's eyes.

You have no idea what I know and don't know.

I'll tell ya what though, wittle buddy. If you ever find yourself in DFW, TX, I'll meet up with you at the track. We'll race and once you catch up to me, I'll tell ya what I know.

Until then...STAY OFF MY NUTS. The conversation didn't even INVOLVE you until you got your chain yanked by my truth.

·
Registered
318 Posts

What filter do you think they use on the pro charged cars? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have no clue? Because the K&N came with the Procharger?

I'm going to bet (based on the structure of your posts) that I've been building/ modding cars before you were a twinkle in your daddy's eyes.

You have no idea what I know and don't know.

I'll tell ya what though, wittle buddy. If you ever find yourself in DFW, TX, I'll meet up with you at the track. We'll race and once you catch up to me, I'll tell ya what I know.

Until then...STAY OFF MY NUTS. The conversation didn't even INVOLVE you until you got your chain yanked by my truth.
What truth ???

U have no clue what i know also, or what I have done.

Good luck with your filter, U will need it.................

K&N do not work was my point and U running one shows this.

All my filters are DRY cause they filter air better the ANY oil crap out there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What filter do you think they use on the pro charged cars? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SO it the ONLY filter u can run ??? Sound like a bad blower design to me if that's the case.........

I run a Donaldson filter in my Challenger, do U know what that is ??? Most likely not...........

1 - 20 of 111 Posts